Not having been to Sikeston before, I didn't know what to expect there, but I've stayed at Drury Inns before and liked them. This one stood out among them all and stood out among all the hotesl we stayed at on our vacation. Built in 2009, it is very clean, professional, up-to-date, and an all around good stay. Very nice pool and hot tub. The pool is 1/2 way inside the hotel, with the other 1/2 outside. You actually swim under the hotel wall/window to the outside. The only down side was that the outside tempearature affected the temperature of the water, so it was a little cooler than I like. But, no big deal. Nice exercise room and business center. The room was very comfortable, and we didn't even hear the noise from the nearby highway or carnival going on. Very conveniently located by the highway. We wanted to go to Lambert's and it was just about a 1/2 mile down the road. I would definitely stay here again. It is a beautiful facility, and our stay was very pleasant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Inn & Suites is conveniently located off I-55 in Sikeston near local legend Lambert's Café. Sikeston is halfway between St. Louis and Memphis in the Missouri Bootheel, bordering Kentucky and Arkansas. Relax in our clean, comfortable rooms and enjoy free hot breakfast and free hot food and cold beverages at our evening 5:30 Kickback(R). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Sikeston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites - Sikeston
- Drury Inn & Suites - Sikeston Hotel Sikeston