“Endless selection”

20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“Endless selection”
Reviewed November 29, 2011

Visited the store with my husband, I am addicted to cook books & yes they have plenty from every era & culture imaginable. The lady that greeted me was nice although I definitely look like an outsider. I am from South Florida & look a bit different from the usual customers I'm sure. I had to leave due to an emergency, but I would've loved to have some time to look around & choose some books. They also have a nice little porch outside for one to sit & read or for bored husbands to take naps.

Visited November 2011
3 Thank stareyes13

Cape Girardeau mo
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Reading enjoyment”
Reviewed August 29, 2007

I am a book person and found that a trade book store in Sikeston/Miner has one of the largest selections of trade books in a wide area of the four adjoining states. I shopped at a store called The Book Bug and found their selection outstanding and the clerks very friendly and helpful.
Also the prices of the books were reasonable. I would recommend this shopping experience for all readers that stop in Sikeston.
The Book Bug is close to hotels and shopping the outlet stores.

5 Thank Raymone6541

Been to The Book Bug? Share your experiences!