“Not bad for the price”
Review of Motel 6 Sikeston

Motel 6 Sikeston
Ranked #7 of 10 Hotels in Sikeston
Reviewed November 17, 2010

I felt like this was a pretty good place to stay. At first I thought the mattresses were gonna be really bad because they were hard but I have to say I slept well on it. I thougt the management was extremely nice although I did have a difficult time understanding them. They didnt mind that I had a pet and they didnt charge extra either. Other hotels wanted to charge $10.00 extra..so I give a 2 thumbs up for this place.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank wanda2u

Reviewed September 13, 2010

There was hair in the bathtub and the bathroom walls had something on it. no drawers for your clothing. Only six hangers to the whole room not attiquite enough traveling. We made reservations twice because of communication and were told when we got there that the reservations were not made. We needed a bottom floor for handicap reasons and was not accomodated for this either. We also requested an extra 2 pillows and 1 blanket. Had to go down and get the extra pillows and never received the blanket tried of waiting for assistance. I do not think I will stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed June 8, 2010

It's a $45 motel room. I don't know what people expect. All I wanted was a clean bed and a hot shower and that's what I got. I was able to have my 2 Weimaraners there without being charged extra for pets.
Nothing wrong with this place if you're looking for a stayover while traveling. I doubt I would spend more than a night at a time but it certainly fit my need.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank coachsara
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sikeston
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Sikeston MO
Best Western Plus Sikeston
Super 8 Sikeston/Miner Area
Pear Tree Inn Sikeston
Pear Tree Inn Sikeston
#2 of 10 in Sikeston
Comfort Inn & Suites Sikeston
Quality Inn Cairo Mounds

Been to Motel 6 Sikeston? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Motel 6 Sikeston

Address: 110 S Interstate Dr, I-55 at US-62/East Malone Street, Exit #67, Sikeston, MO 63801-8641
Location: United States > Missouri > Sikeston
Restaurant Wheelchair access
Ranked #7 of 10 Hotels in Sikeston
Price Range: $64 - $69 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Motel 6 Sikeston 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Motel 6 Sikeston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.