“Best 4th of July Holiday”

Stonewater Cove Resort and Spa
Ranked #1 of 5 Shell Knob B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Where do I begin, the property is magnificent, the food is to die for, activities are abundant,
But the real stars of this resort are the kind and gracious owners of the resort. They made us feel so very comfortable. Whatever you need they will provide you. Our room was spectacular, such attention to detail, so upscale. Took so many pictures, my family couldn't believe this was a resort, it looked like a family home. We look forward to coming back very soon.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Madlyn F

Reviewed July 14, 2013

It was perfect! My new husband and I went for our honeymoon and had the time of our lives!! The service was beyond what I expected! ! The veiw was better than the pictures on the Internet! Worth every penny! Overall an amazing honeymoon! !

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank sforrest
Reviewed July 5, 2013

If you're looking for a resort away from the hustle and bustle of everything but still on the lake this is it. It's incredibly private and the customer service is amazing. The food was out of this world and the staff was great. We will definitely be going back.

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank warmweatheryearround
Reviewed June 30, 2013

We had all an amazing time!!!! Food was awesome and the resort really exceeded all of our expectations. Zip lined, went on ATV's, fished, sat around bon-fire and swam:) Really relaxing but plenty of things to do. We stayed for four days would love to come back with a group of friends. One of our best family vacations.

Room Tip: Remote but that is the best part of the get away.
3  Thank JoAnn M
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Loved, loved, loved this gorgeous resort! When I vacation, I want beautiful surroundings,excellent food and drinks, kind and helpful staff, really comfortable beds, a sparkling clean pretty pool and activities as an option. Well, Stonewater Cove was above and beyond my expectations. We enjoyed every minute of ourstay and two of our group went zip lining and raved about the experience. I slept better than I do at home, ate better than I do at any of the finest restaurants in Kansas City, loved laying in the sun at the pool while listening to the waterfalls, and felt very pampered by the friendly staff. They even brought our cars to us and hugged us good bye!

2  Thank Barbara G
Reviewed June 30, 2013

I love the attention to detail at this resort. Everywhere you look it was perfect including the staff and food. The bed was so comfortable I wanted to buy it. The chef is amazing. I went zip lining for the first time at age 67 and loved it. The resort staff is helpful and friendly, they make you feel at home in their beautiful setting.

2  Thank Susan F
Reviewed June 29, 2013

We recently traveled to Stonewater Cove as a couple. We were treated with wonderful service throughout our stay. The staff was very accommodating to our needs and were extremely attentive.

If you decide to visit this secret spot be sure to dine at the lodges outdoor deck (weather permitting). It is a great spot to catch a sunset as you eat dinner. Diner beware don't plan on losing any weight on this trip, they feed you WELL. Maybe too well. HA.

In all honesty we had a tremendous time and will be going back when we get a chance. I couldn't think of a better way to spend a week with family and friends. Or in our case a nice retreat for just the two of us.

Again if the staff is reading this we would just like to thank you and hopefully we will see you soon.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank BrettP25

Been to Stonewater Cove Resort and Spa? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Stonewater Cove Resort and Spa

Address: 1257 Sunset Timbers Trl, Shell Knob, MO 65747-8213
Location: United States > Missouri > Shell Knob
Bar / Lounge Beach Beverage Selection Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Ski-In / Ski-Out Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 5 B&Bs / Inns in Shell Knob
Price Range: $375 - $1,835 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
A luxury lake and wilderness retreat of nearly 500 acres forested foothills. Nestled on the shores of Table Rock Lake, surrounded by Mark Twain National Forest, Stonewater Cove combines tremendous natural beauty and outdoor fun with unbeatable indoor luxury, infused with the natural surrounding environment every step of the way. Book your all inclusive stay (all meals, non-alcoholic beverages, valet parking, wireless Internet, and all non-guided activities) at this remote, boutique getaway for romantic trips, family vacations, corporate retreats, weddings, and family reunions. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Stonewater Cove Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.