“A new benchmark for bad food - Five Roosters”
Review of Uncle Roosters

Uncle Roosters
Ranked #1 of 14 Restaurants in Seymour
Cuisines: American
Description: Menu offers include the authentic Chicago Dog and Italian Beef along with great Fried Chicken,Catfish,Cod,Chicken fried steak,Chicken Livers and Gizzards.There are also Ruebens,Philly Cheesteaks,great Hamburgers, BBQ and more. Childrens menu and daily specials. We are known for GREAT FOOD AND GREAT FUN.Come join us and sign our guest floor.Look for the 12 foot rooster outside.
Reviewed September 1, 2011

I really prefer to pay compliments to anyone who is trying to run a business, but the meal we experienced at Uncle Roosters was so bad that I have to warn the world. We seemed to have arrived at rush hour (1:30) and were politely told to take a seat and "We'll be right with you". After sitting for 15 minutes we moved closer to the kitchen in hope of being noticed. I decided to try something unusual: "Our famous Chili" (available by the gallon...) and my companion ordered a hotdog with slaw. We also ordered "Uncle Rooster's Garlic Fried Green Beans" as an appetizer. Not the healthiest meal but when we are on a road trip (we were) then we sometimes indulge in ultra-junk food. The food arrived quickly enough and the green beans must have come from Wal-Mart. I am absolutely certain that the chili was Hormel from a can; and my companion's hotdog was dried-out tough and after we both had a couple of bites, we gave it up as a bad idea. We went to the counter and ordered a couple of malts to go which, by the way, were very good. I wanted to pay my bill but the server wouldn't let me pay the cashier until she was finished making the malts!
After we left we wound up laughing at how bad it was and decided that from now on we would rate bad restaurants as follows: 1 Rooster - not good; 5 Roosters - may require hospitalization. Uncle Roosters: the original 5 Rooster...

1  Thank AusYank
Bobbi D, Owner at Uncle Roosters, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2015

There are times that people just have to me mean. There is no way that our guests experience this type of service on a regular basis and if this is true we would have remedied the problem at that time. We strive to make the customer have a very pleasurable experience and want them to return and see us again which is usually the case. Thank You Uncle Roosters