Best Western State Fair Inn
$65
$50
Super 7 Motel(Sedalia)
$54
Laci's Country Inn(Knob Noster)
$55
$56
Night Inn(Sweet Springs)
$54
All reviewsbreakfast buffetbaconindoor poolbest westernsolder hotelbreakfast was amazinghorse showan excellent hoteloutside doorsexterior roomhot tubvery nice placeroom was cleangreat place to stayeasy accesswould stay againfair grounds
Reviewed October 6, 2013

i have stayed at this hotel to volunteer at a special event for MO BAPTIST ROYAL AMBASSADORS for over 20 years. It's close to the state fair grounds, has a buffet breakfast, is quiet and clean. I just like staying here when I am in sedalia.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Decent place to stay for a week. Love the deep sink. Carpet felt clean to bare feet. Love the water pressure and shower massage that I could actually reach to adjust. Room did not smell like chemicals such as carpet/chlorine/formaldehyde. The first morning I thought I was awakened by a police chase in the parking lot. Turns out all car tires squeal on the parking lot regardless of speed. Fridge did not chill well enough. Something bit me on my foot and three more times on my leg up to my knee. I searched the bed and found nothing. The next day I was bit on my lower back. Searched the room and found a dead spider, dead water bug and a LIVE cricket that I killed. I believe the cricket bit me! I slept in the other bed after I killed the cricket and did not get bit again. But don't use toxic poison, simple glue traps work just fine. I had a new fly in my room everyday, maybe because there is a garbage can just outside. Didn't appreciate housekeeping assault on the door even when I had the do not disturb sign out! Did not find breakfast appealing, serving pork, white flour products. Nothing kosher/organic. Pitiful looking fruit, nothing organic.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Lora W
Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

Kids loved the pool/hot tub. Big breakfast. Friendly desk clerk, very polite and welcoming. Easy to find location. Rooms are small, mattresses are very comfy. Overall pretty clean, maybe a few nit picky things here and there. Comfortably clean.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed September 27, 2013

We attend rabbit shows in the area several times a year and are always happy with our stay. We did stay once at another hotel and it was not an experience we would want to repeat. Best Western is consistent with their service.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 22, 2013

I have stayed at this motel twice, and have been satisfied with the service and my room both times. I recommend this motel for a comfortable visit. The review must have 200 characters minimum so here are more characters, lol.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo