“Dirty”
Review of Super 7 Motel

Super 7 Motel
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Sedalia
Reviewed May 13, 2014

While there were no bed bugs, the place was pretty dirty. The smoke alarm was missing (the base was there but the smoke alarm itself was missing.) Grime on the bathroom floor around the stool, the trash hadn't been taken out from the last customer. Let's just say I paid a little more for my next room and hotel, the low price wasn't quite worth it. The people working there were friendly enough and eager to please, but it was just not maintained the way you'd expect.
Hotel was on a major highway so street noise was a problem. GPS wasn't exact, I had to go about a half mile farther east than it directed.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo

Reviewed March 23, 2014

Last week of Every month I stey there due to my business purpose. It feels me a good rest a good value of money. The rooms are neat and clean all the time. And the guys who managing motel are so friendly and helping people. Also provide a better service every time.
The location is good not too much noise and also near to the town. Lovely place

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank hp_fuel
Reviewed August 20, 2012

All I can say positive about this place is CHEAP. And it showed! The outside was clean and well kept, but the inside.... It was a typical sized motel room but it only had a desk chair. It did not have a table and 2 chairs that most rooms have. It did not have a nightstand on either side off the bed. There was no alarm clock, but at checkout they said they would have brought us one. Why would you have to ask for an alarm clock?? The bathtub was absolutely disgusting. Even if had chosen to shower, there were only 3 threadbare towels and no washcloths. The toilet seat even had a spot where the paint had worn off. If we had been staying any longer than one night we would have just left. We talked to another customer and they were just as upset as we were, then we found out that they paid TWICE as much as we did... lol. I would have demanded my money back. This is the 1st time I have ever felt the need to write a review.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Paul W
Reviewed August 19, 2012

Made reservations but room wasn't ready at 3pm, clerk insisted we pay then n since it was state fair all other hotels were booked so we paid but didn't return for key till 1am. The room was filthy and had overwhelling smell of stale smoke n mold. After only two hours we could not breath n checked out. Clerk refused to refund our cost so for a two hour stay we were charged 138.95, this place is a rip off n a dump!

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank boatmannita
Reviewed June 6, 2012

We stayed here durring the state fair because it was the only room we could get. The bed feels more like a rock...an old rock might I add. The bed linens were so thin you could practically see through them and our shower didn't work. Of course we discovered this last minute when everybody was in a rush to get ready. Needless to say we made a mad dash to the fairgrounds to use the gross community showers. For one hundred bucks we got a roof over our heads and that's about it! The other 3 reviews are either fake or those ppl don't mind these types of sleeping conditions....just being honest.

• Stayed: August 2011
1  Thank maineanjou
Reviewed March 22, 2012

One of the better motels in the $50 range. Nice and clean. Good internet WiFi. Single story true park-at-your-door motel. The photo shown (2-story building) is not for this motel.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank CableSux
Reviewed November 27, 2010

I was in town for some business. I didn't book a room anywhere, and I was looking for a place to stay and I stopped by at this motel. Although it is not a big hotel or anything, but it is very clean and the price was very reasonable. When I come back to Sedalia, I will stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank bubbletea1
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sedalia
Econo Lodge Truman Inn
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sedalia
Laci's Country Inn
Laci's Country Inn
#1 of 2 in Knob Noster

Been to Super 7 Motel? Share your experiences!