“This place had the best chicken, not overcooked, and they gave me plenty of plates,condiments, and silverware.”
Review of KFC

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
KFC
Ranked #72 of 103 Restaurants in Sedalia
Reviewed September 1, 2014

The staff was accurate and the food was fantastic! They gave me everything we needed to eat with while staying in the hotel. Plenty of plates, napkins, and condiments.Didn't dislike anything.

Visited August 2014

“Very horrible place to eat I really don't know how this place is still open for business!!!”
Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

Fire everyone that is working there now and get new owners!!! You couldn't pay me to eat at this place

• Visited September 2013
Fair Grove, Missouri
“Filthy”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

This is the second time in two months I have been to this Kentucky Fried Chicken. Every time the filth is worse. OMG this time there was food laying by the trash cans, floor hadn't been swept in who knows how long, tables all dirty, where the tea was the counter was just stained with tea. We did the buffet and both times either had to wait on food or just enough for us to eat. Food was good. From when we came in to just before we left was when they finally put fresh food out. Lots of people waiting for food. We won't go back, glad we didn't get sick.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank 493jilln
Springfield, Missouri
“Not good!”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

The drive-through on a Friday evening, dinner hour, was ran by a silly young lady that was not a good representative for Kentucky Fried Chicken. The food quality was below avg., extra-extra greasy chicken, the biscuits were raw, not under-cooked, but doughy raw. The food within a few hours made us sick at our stomach. I do not recommend this KFC and will not return.

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank Traveler-rs-10

Been to KFC? Share your experiences!