“no frills but great taste”

Freddy's Frozen Custard & Steakburgers
Ranked #13 of 103 Restaurants in Sedalia
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Springfield, Missouri
“no frills but great taste”
Reviewed March 7, 2014

Stopped in at Freddy's while on business in Sedalia last month. Didn't have much time between appointments but my meal was prepared promptly, even though they were very busy. Great tasting cheeseburger and fries. The employees were genuinely friendly and courteous and thanked me for coming in. That's always a plus to hear - thank you Freddy's!

• Visited February 2014

Warsaw, Missouri
“stay away”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

I didn't know you could make a hamburger with 1/32 oz of beef until I got one here. the thin slice of tomato was twice as thick as the burger.

• Visited October 2013
Sedalia, Missouri
“Met my expectations”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

I loved the food and I have nothing bad to say about the atmosphere... I've been there four times and would definitely go back there

Visited February 2013
Smyrna, Georgia
“Excellent Fries!”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

I stopped here on my way to the Ozarks from Kansas City. I ordered a chicago dog, single steak burger and fries. Fries were excellent! A lot like steak n Shake. Skinny, fried crispy and hot. The hot dog was pretty good too. The steakburger was not a favorite, lacked flavor. It seemed to be warmed up from a previous cooking. It was dry, where as if just off the grill, it would have had a bit of juicy grease. Nice burger if meat had more flavor. Easy to find, just off 50 passed Walmart if heading south. Would eat there again.

• Visited May 2013