LeMaire's Cajun Catfish & Seafood House
Ranked #14 of 103 Restaurants in Sedalia
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed August 13, 2013

loved the catfish,awesome place.Didn't care much for the other fish.staff was friendly,even though it is a older place it was clean.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

Been there twice and both times was really good. I enjoy my fish and they have a really good recipe for how they do their fish. The place is always clean and fast. Great place to eat when your wanting to relax or your on the road and can't waste much time.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

Chose this for my Birthday meal and had never been there before. Food was excellent and very well priced. Wait staff was very helpful in expalaining items and bring food. Will go back!

Reviewed February 7, 2013

While working in the areas the restaurant was across the parking lot from the hotel I was staying at so I decided to give it a try. It was well worth the walk!! Having eaten Cajun food in Louisiana I was a bit skeptical of a cajun place in Missouri but it was great.
The restaurant isn't fancy but it was very clean and had some nice mural and "brick a Brack" on the walls. My waitress was Lora and she was great, always friendly and always making sure you had what you needed. She was quick too. I order the seafood sampler and loved it, the food was cooked perfectly and brought back a lot of gulf coast memories. My favorite part of the order would have been the stuffed crab, I recommend it to anyone. The food was great and I was full, and with only a 14 dollar tab it was easy on the wallet. I would eat here again!

Reviewed December 16, 2012 via mobile

Sorry to locals and staff. But the food is not very good. Use to be when Frenchy was living and ran it at old location. But quality seafood it's not. Pre breaded frozen shrimp and oysters Catfish chewy and not tasty

2  Thank motraveler59