“good value chain steakhouse”

Colton's Steak House and Grill
Ranked #9 of 103 Restaurants in Sedalia
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Seattle, Washington
“good value chain steakhouse”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

A good value in Sedalia. Free soda and tea refills, peanuts, and the kids like all the cowboy stuff. Not a high end place but just reight for the family.
Its hard to beleive you wil have room for desert!

Visited June 2012

New Braunfels, Texas
“Great place to reunite”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2012

I met with my sister-in-law whom I hadn't seen is 3 years for lunch. She drove from east of Jeff City to meet me. The people at Colton's bent over backwards to make sure our gettogether was great. They were very attentive, patient and professional. Adriana was especially helpful in make it a memorable experience. Food was terrific and priced very reasonably for the amount you get.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank marksw12
Jefferson City, MO
“The Best Ribs in Town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2012

Most restaurant ribs are... well... just okay. But Coltons Ribs are probably the best I've had at a restaurant. My son and I had the St. Louis Style Baby Back Ribs "wet" and I ate the ribs and couldn't eat anything else. My potatoes just sat there. I couldn't pull myself away from the ribs.

It's worth noting that the number of ribs in a half rack is generous and I should have ordered only a half rack. But I ordered a full rack and wound up taking about half home. I particularly liked the sauce. They do not give you a range of sauces like Bandanas, but the sauce they use is very good. You also get a salad with your meal, and it was well-prepared and quite tasty.

Another member of our party had the Hawaiian Chicken and said it was very good.

The restaurant was spotlessly clean and our server was courteous, attentive without being overbearing, and checked on whether we found the food to our liking. This is a place I would go back to in a heartbeat.

• Visited June 2012
Holden, Missouri
“Good food, very consistent”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2012

I have eaten at Colton's four or five times now and have never been disappointed. The servers are friendly and the food is always good, the quality is consistent. I have tried different items on each of my visits and have enjoyed every meal. So when in Sedalia it is hard for me not to make this place my eatery of choice.

• Visited December 2011
“Eat here!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2011

We took a group of 20 people for lunch. Good food and service.