“Worst Mexican I've ever had”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Patricia's Mexican and More - CLOSED

Patricia's Mexican and More
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout
Missouri
“Worst Mexican I've ever had”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012

I've eaten here several times and each time wondered why I would ever return. Salsa tastes like tomato sauce with chili powder added. The dishes (enchiladas, etc.) are nothing special at all. If you want good Mexican in Sedalia, try El Tapatios.

Visited November 2011

Kansas City, Missouri
“Mexican and More ... Straight From a Can ...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

No salsa verde ... No black beans or soopy beans ... Flautas that more closely resembled corn dogs stuffed with flavorless chopped chicken ...

Yum ... Yum ... Yum ...

(One positive note, however ... you know those little peppermints with the red stars that a lot of restaurants have a bowl of by the cash register ...??? Well this place has 'em too ... for $1.50 a bag ...)

Visited September 2012
Sedalia, Missouri
“mexican.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2012

best around ...u can't get this fried ice cream anywhere else.sancho's are the bomb... and any drink..so yummy!

Visited August 2012
Omaha, Nebraska
“Run from this place!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2012

My two companions and I ate at Patricia's on July 19, 2012. When we first walked into the restaurant, we were greeted with Country music. I turned to my friends and half jokingly said, "Well, this isn't good!" You know, you generally expect to here "mexican music" when you walk into a mexican restaurant. We were seated and looking around, the atmosphere appeared to be clean, but not what you would expect of a mexican restaurant. You typically don't find B2 bombers painted in a mural on the walls (I'm not joking). I also recognize that Whitman Air Force base is just down the road, and I'm sure it's just part of the "local culture" and I can appreciate that. Now to the experience: Our waitress was average, and she was fairly attentive. The chips were O.K., but that mild salsa was TERRIBLE!!!! It was tomato sauce or catsup with some sort of seasoning. IMMEDIATELY on tasting it I said, "This is ketchup!" Wow! I ordered enchiladas and the platter also had rice and beans. All was terrible, and reminded me of low quality fast food that was simply placed on a platter. I will say our service was O.K., no issues with the waitress. When we checked out, the lady who took our money was very nice and friendly. It was recommended to us after this experience that we go to La Tapitio's in Sedalia. The experience between the two places is like night and day! Please read my review.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Allan K
Jefferson City, MO
“Tomato Sauce Salsa”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2012

If you're dying for Mexican food Patricias will reverse the course, but it won't leave you hungering for a return visit. We found the beef in the tacos to be greasy and the cheese to be almost tasteless. The beans were overcooked and tasted scorched. The salsa tasted like someone had put a little Tobasco in a can of Tomato sauce and the chips were cold. The servers were very nice and very attentive. The chicken quesadilla was on par with what you'd get anywhere else. Nothing special, but nothing toxic either.

Visited March 2012