“Love it”
Review of Patricia's Mexican and More - CLOSED

Patricia's Mexican and More
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed May 16, 2012

I love this place. Please do not expect authentic food when you eat here though. This is not even tex mex. It is very americanized but that makes it family friendly!

Reviewed March 29, 2012

My husband and I enjoy lunch here frequently. Their lunch special are great. They have the best frozen drinks in town. I consider this more American-Mexican. Service is always great and love, love, love the salsa!

Reviewed September 23, 2011

This place is a must visit every time I am in the area. It is a great place for families. Food is also good and reasonably priced. Even my kids love it.