“Taco Tuesday”

El Tapatio
Ranked #4 of 103 Restaurants in Sedalia
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed November 24, 2013

El Tapatio has great food at a good price, but Taco Tuesday ($1 tacos- beef, pork, or chicken) is too hard to beat.

Reviewed November 22, 2013

In town on business and this place was recommended. Ordered beef enchiladas - talk about fast - my meal was delivered in a few short minutes! Loved the food - very good taste - only complaint I have is the server didn't check back to see that my drink needed to be refilled. Reasonable prices - hope to stop there again.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

While on business in Sedalia, I always eat at least one meal at El Tapatio. They have a very nice selection of entrees--I especially like the Grilled Vegetables. The prices are very reasonable, and the portions are generous. Accessible location. Service is friendly, but can be a little slow when they are busy.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Still a great place with good atmosphere. Don't know what is up, but is not what it once was.i have heard there is a divorce going on in the family, but do not know if that is true.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

I look for good atmosphere, exceptional service, outstanding food and value; this was just another run of the mill Mexican restaurant; I had been here one other time and was not positively impressed; only returned because I was with a group that was meeting for lunch and that is the only reason I can think I would return.