“Isn't the top of my list”
Review of Ivory Grille

Ivory Grille
Ranked #5 of 104 Restaurants in Sedalia
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 13, 2013

My husband and I thought we would check out the Ivory Grille for our 11th anniversary. It was a beautifully decorated restaurant. The staff was nice but I wasn't overly impressed with the food. Our steaks were over cooked and the chef's vegetable seemed to be green beans from a can. I wish I had something good to say about the food because the atmosphere and location is wonderful. For a bottle of wine, appetizer and 2 meals at $100 I was just not impressed.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

Very friendly and accommodating. Located within hotel, very convenient and award winning food. Fine Dining at its best without the requirement for a reservation.

1  Thank PJosef741
Reviewed December 22, 2012

As soon as we walked in, we were greeted by the sweetest lady named Betty! She showed my husband and I to our table and offered a great selection of wines. When our meal was brought out to us, we were amazed! My husband ordered steak, and said it was by far the best he has ever tasted. He said it was so juicy and cooked perfectly. We both split a dessert, and I have to say the Gooey Butter Cake was amazing! Our server's name was LaDonna and she was so nice. She made sure we felt special! The atmosphere was great! It was nice to have a candlelight dinner with the husband in a restaurant that will make sure to take care of us.

Reviewed November 28, 2012

The Thanksgiving buffet was more than we expected. A large variety and everything we chose was delicious. Servers were prompt and courteous.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

This place is full of history and decorated as it was years ago. We took our son there for his birthday. The food was fantastic. I had the tomato soup, grilled talipia and asparagus. The wait staff was friendly and fast. We had little ones with us and she made sure their order came out first. It's a great place for special occasions.

Been to Ivory Grille? Share your experiences!