“Excellent service, good food”
Review of Bandana's Bar-B-Q

Bandana's Bar-B-Q
Ranked #3 of 103 Restaurants in Sedalia
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Enjoyed the good food, quality service, and free wifi. Chicago sweet bbq sauce was the best! Interesting smoky flavour on the spare ribs.

Reviewed September 14, 2012

The service is always very good at Bandana's and the servers are always very friendly. I am an old southern boy and when I saw that they have boiled peanuts on their menu I was excited and wasn't disapointed in them.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

this is sedalia's newest bar-b-q...my granddaughters .. think its the best..service is good.. even with the fair.. we had good service...

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Like most Bandana's, they have great smoke, great sauce. This location is older and little dated and a little dirty at times, but it's still worth stopping. That's the only reason I didn't give 5.

Reviewed July 24, 2012

There for the BMW rally. Sometimes you can't find places that have good food and great service. This had both. We are from NC, so we know a little something about good barbeque. This was a pleasant surprise. We had pork and beef barbeque, both of which were excellent. We would recommend the pork if you had to choose one. The ribs were also very tasty and all the sauces were good. They have four or five sauce selections available on the table. I thought the Kansas City sauce was the best. Our waittresses on both days (it was so good we went back) were really good and helpful. The managers on both days came by to talk and were extremely helpful recommending some things we might like to do in the area. The food and the wonderful service made going there a very pleasant experience.