“Enjoyed the Tour”

Add it.
Tiger Ridge
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 26, 2013

We really enjoyed the tour. Our guide was knowledgeable and friendly. We were not rushed and could enjoy the tigers. We took the tour after having stayed at the Crown Valley Winery Bed and Breakfast.

1  Thank alltrain

Reviewed December 4, 2012

This is a bed and breakfast and tiger sanctuary. If you stay at the B&B you get breakfast in the morning and then a tour of the tiger sanctuary. These people are doing great things for the tigers and it's so good to see them in a comfortable environment. The B&B is perfect for large groups of friends and is reasonably priced. Bring food to cook for dinner and any meals other than breakfast - this isn't close to a town or restaurant.

1  Thank Liz H
Reviewed October 1, 2012

This is an experience like no other in Southeast Missouri. The Tigers are amazing and their stories are too. The food is very good, the atmosphere is very nice, and very homey as well. Very welcoming. Nice balance.

1  Thank Jennifer B
Reviewed June 10, 2011

We went to this restaurant after arriving and checking into our B & B. We were the only ones in there when a couple, who obviously had spent alot of time at the wineries and were pretty intoxicated came in. They sat down and the man was extremely rude and obnoxious. He ordered stiff drink and was using some pretty vulgar profanity and was extremely loud. My husband informed the hostess and waitress of the language he was using, and told them that either he quiets down or we will have to leave. The waitress told the man to keep it down and he began to berate her and she brought them their bill and asked them to leave. He was obnoxiously refusing to pay his bill but did eventually. He was staring down my husband because it was pretty obvious who complained and when he was leaving tried to call my husband out. The staff, including the chef, got him to leave and found out where they were staying. If the couple was staying where we were, they were going to move us. They gave us a round of drinks and dessert on the house. They were extremely apologetic and very courteous to us. Upon returning for breakfast, the GM approached us to apologize for the incident and to make sure we were okay with how it was handled. He offered us two tickets to see the Tiger Tour, which was amazing. I can't say enough nice things about the staff. They turned a horrible experience into an exeptional one. Also,the food was excellent both at dinner and at breakfast. Dessert was amazing as well!!

1  Thank nrschmitz
Reviewed January 5, 2011

First off I'd like to say that I usually don't do this, but I don't want others making the same mistake we did. My boyfriend and I chose this place for dinner on New Year's Eve. We made reservations ahead of time, because the innkeeper at the bed and breakfast we were staying suggested we do so especially since it was a holiday weekend. This place is WAY overpriced for the quality. I knew the prices ahead of time because I looked up the menu online, so it's not like I was surprised about that. My boyfriend ordered the surf & turf and the lobster was definitely overcooked and tough, which was definitely disappointing for the $52 price. I ordered trout and it was dry and didn't seem to be in any sort of sauce as the menu suggested. The service was not impeccable, but not horrible. Definitely could've been better given the type of restaurant though and the price of the entree's.

After we already were quite disappointed, to top things off when the waitress brought us the check they had included 20% gratuity on there. She did not point it out to us and there was nothing in the menu stating that this is their policy. We kind of got the feeling that she did this because we are younger, but I guess we'll never know.

4  Thank Jessi84