“the reviews are correct!!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sainte Genevieve
Inn St Gemme Beauvais
Reviewed July 16, 2013

We stayed at Inn St Gemme Beauvais during the 4th of July weekend. It is a beautiful house and the rooms are very clean. The staff are friendly and helpful when planning activities. The breakfast was wonderful with plenty to eat. Definitely a great place to stay if you are in the Sainte Genevieve area.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed July 16, 2013

if you are staying in Ste Genevieve for the wineries or the history/architecture, this is the place to stay. If you are there when the chef is cooking dinner, be sure to partake. I had a wonderful duck breast with orange sauce. My husband had a tuna steak. And the B&B serves wine and appetizers at 5pm which is a nice touch. We loved having the numerouos breakfast options as well. If you over-ate the night before, the fruit and yogurt parfait is a lovely healthy option.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Lovely B & B in historic old Mississippi River town. It had everything that I look for in a B & B -- lovely rooms, great breakfast, location in the historic district so that everything is in walking distance, and very friendly, helpful innkeepers. Different sizes of beds and type of rooms are available.

Room Tip: Check the website for the layouts and different sizes and choices for the rooms. We stayed in the c...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank earlined
Reviewed July 3, 2013

I have stayed at many B & B's, but this one exceeded expectations. The owners/staff are wonderfully accommodating. The breakfast was delicious, Chef quality. The happy hour consisted of a generous decanter of wine, cheese with a yummy glaze, and crackers. The rooms were much larger than they appeared on-line and to our delight you could control your own room temperature, a rarity for most B & B's. The bedding & linens were high quality and the bathrooms were modernized without loosing any historical charm. The 3 story home is beautifully appointed with extra special attention to detail. Great job Jan, Cathy and staff!! The historic, French influenced town and surrounding area is beautiful with a fun and friendly feel. The views at the near by wineries quite lovely!

Room Tip: We stayed on the second floor and much to our surprise...it was very quite! Usually historic B &am...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 19, 2013

I absolutely enjoyed our stay at The Inn St. Gemme Beauvais last weekend! My husband surprised me with an overnight stay where we relaxed in the Summer themed suite. Upon arrival, we checked in very easily, then enjoyed a few glasses of wine with jam and crackers in the garden served to us by an owner. Our dinner followed and was so delicious! The service was wonderful and the staff was very attentive. It felt just like being at someone's very beautiful home. I also have to say that the bed was BEYOND comfortable and I slept like a baby! I am a person used to luxury hotels and this was my first bed and breakfast experience and it was an A+. Very clean and cozy too! -- NO SWIMMING POOL, I CHECKED THAT BY ACCIDENT

We will definitely be coming back soon! ... and with friends.

Room Tip: Check the website for pictures...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 22, 2013

our children gave us a Christmas gift of a stay at a B&B and after researching some nice locations within an hour or two from St. Louis, we selected the St. Gemme Beauvais in Ste. Genevieve, MO. The highlight was the wonderful breakfast. We each had their delicious french toast which was unlike anything we have ever had and visiting with Janet was delightful. Our great nephew and his wife had just had twins this morning so I told Janet and she shared that she was a triplet. Since it was midweek and they didn't have many other guests, she visited with us a while. Having the wine and crab spread and crackers upon arrival was also very nice.

Room Tip: Since we are in our 70's (not that that is old!) and really don't care much for a lot of sta...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Rosalee E
Reviewed May 16, 2013

After reading the reviews from others on this site, I selected Inn St. Gemme Beauvais for a quick get-away while my sister was visiting from out of town. What a great decision! Janet, the manager, was welcoming, helpful and a fantastic cook. We were treated to tea and hazelnut tart when we checked in at 2:00 - my sister loved the tart so much, she asked Janet for the recipe (which Janet graciously wrote down for her). After walking around town for a while, we stumbled on Only Child - lots of unique clothing and jewelry items. We made several purchases and went back the next day for more. We then returned to the Inn for wine and crab spread/crackers at 5:00. We enjoyed our wine on the front porch as it was a beautiful day. Janet locked up at 6:00 and we had the entire Inn to ourselves. We walked to the Anvil for a light dinner and then watched a movie in our room (from the Inn's selection on the second floor). I walked around town the next morning, read my book on the front porch and then we ate an incredibly delicious breakfast - my sister and I ordered french toast and quiche and then split each so we could have them both. Starting with warm cinnamon coffee cake, followed by strawberries and then our entrees, I could not have asked for a better start to my day and was glad I walked that morning. Our room (Governor's Chambers) was spacious, clean and just perfect. I am already trying to figure out when I can go back to visit.

Room Tip: The Governor's Chambers had a window overlooking the garden which was nice.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sainte Genevieve
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Sainte Genevieve
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham...
#1 of 3 in Sainte Genevieve
#1 of 3 in Perryville
Days Inn Perryville
Days Inn Perryville
#3 of 3 in Perryville

Been to Inn St Gemme Beauvais? Share your experiences!