“Limited dinner menu but excellent food”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Inn St Gemme Beauvais
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 31, 2014

We stayed at the Main Street Inn B&B down the street and decided to walk over to this B&B for our dinner. The menu is very limited. I think we only had four choices for dinner but we were both happy with our selections. The steak was especially good. The restaurant is small and cozy with pretty decor and good service.

Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Fabulous and too inexpensive for the food they serve. White tablecloth service ( no matter what you wear); deserves a Michelin star or two.

Reviewed November 13, 2013

My husband and I had dinner over the weekend at the Inn St Gemme recommended by the Innkeeper at the bed and breakfast where we were staying. My husband had the shrimp appetizer and I had the salad. Both were delicious and very reasonably priced. My husband had the steak entree which he literally could cut with his fork and melted in your mouth. I had the crab cakes which were delicious! I broke down and had dessert which was strawberries with a custard like pudding pastry. Wow....incredible, The menu is limited but everything we had was excellent. Service was great as it was very crowded that night. We will definitely go back next time were are in Ste. Genevieve.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Food was very bland. The other patrons were a little on the geriatric side. Not very romantic not what we were expecting

1  Thank jjkelly_11
Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

We were sent here after a day at the Charleville Vineyard. This was the perfect finish to our perfect day! Great food at a very reasonable price. Beautiful setting and wonderful service. Highly recommended!!!