“VERY GOOD FOOD”
Review of Stella and Me

Stella and Me
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 22, 2014

It is a quaint little place to get good food for lunch. The only thing I wish for is for this lady to get a bigger place and have a dinner menu. It is obvious, every bite was prepared with love and creativity. Quality of food is excellent.
If you can get to Ste Gen for lunch, Stella and Me has the best lunch in town.

There are newer reviews for Stella and Me

Reviewed June 15, 2014

While shopping in the old French part of town we stopped a Stella's f/ lunch. We had the option of eating on the porch which we did. I felt like I was at my grandmothers. The furnishings were very eclectic and down home. Paper umbrellas and lanterns on the ceiling along w/ a cute pink chandelier. My husband had the Greek salad (which he thought had too much vinegar) and I had the soup/sandwich combo of cream of broccoli soup and roast beef pannini w/ horseradish sauce which I really enjoyed. My husband prefers a sturdy chair and they were happy to oblige him by providing one.

Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

Loved the good food and the sweetness of the owner and her adorable daughter. The side salad was yummy and went great with the prime rib sandwich. Bright and sunny atmosphere was an extra bonus.

2  Thank C0untryfan
Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

My sister, aunt and I drove all the way from Mississippi to have lunch at the cafe. Just kidding, we were just in the area and needed lunch! I am thankful for trip advisor otherwise, we would have never found this place!

It's located right on Main Street, walking distance to a lot of shops!

The inside environment is so cute and comfy. We loved it, it was almost like eating at someone's home. Every table is different and decorated with the cutest salt and pepper shakers.

For lunch we ordered, turkey cranberry and chicken panini, and a pretzel sandwich. We were all completely satisfied. I can not speak for their meals personally but mine, turkey cranberry panini, was so tasty!

Reviewed November 23, 2013

Went with a group of women for lunch, prior to shopping. Great food, small slices of dessert so you KNOW you have room for a little bite! Salads, sandwiches, all very fresh and homemade.