“Hotel was great!”

Comfort Inn St. Robert/Fort Leonard Wood
Ranked #5 of 22 Hotels in Saint Robert
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed August 20, 2012

A big thank you to all of the staff at this location. Though I didn't have much of an encounter with anyone other than the Breakfast hostess. The best part about my stay here? When I walked into my room, it was cool and I didn't have to wait for it to cool down. It was a unique Comfort Inn, and I enjoyed the look of the lobby, and the hotel overall. It was clean and comfortable, and the bed was very nice to sleep in. You can tell that the staff takes pride in this location!

One super sweet touch was the breakfast hotstess offered my kids and I a homemade angel they made! That little angel still sits in my car today! Thanks for the sweet, human touch, that just lit up our day!

Keep up the great work!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
FortWoodHotelsGM, General Manager at Comfort Inn St. Robert/Fort Leonard Wood, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2012

Thank you for taking time to review our hotel. I have shared your comments with Clair and the rest of my staff. I am glad to hear you had a nice cool room to "come home to" for the evening. If you are through our area again I hope you will choose to visit us.

Reviewed August 9, 2012

Man I used to love this hotel. The whole hotel staff goes over and beyond for the guest. My review stands as this needs improvement on what the value of a rrepeated customer means. I have stayed there for over 8 months. At least 6 days a week. And was told could not adjust rate because of the government rate that is given. Noq know that the rate is based on what the government will pay. And one lady who runs the whole thing is more greedy than meeting the needs of guest. I was very disappointed. But other than one bad Apple o think the front desk ladies are awesome. The cleaning girls are too amazing. And Juan the maintenance guy is the key to keeping this location in tip top shape.

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank erodriguez1369
Reviewed August 8, 2012

Staff was great, room was very clean.. Pool area was awsome, my kids had a great time.. very nicely decorated.. breakfast was great and the lady made gifts for my kids.. made for a great stay.. local resturants within walking distance.. very quiet hotel as far as other guests

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel. Your children were a pleasure to have in our hotel. I hope you stay with us when you travel through again.

Reviewed July 14, 2012

Our family of 4 stayed at Comfort Inn for a BCT Graduation at Ft Leonard Wood, MO. I would definitely recommend the Comfort Inn. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The complimentary breakfast had a great selection. The pool is open 24 hours, which is very uncommon. As an extra bonus, the breakfast lady hands out military angel pins that she makes on her own time, we all wore ours to Family Day and the graduation. The only improvement I would like to see is, the carpet in our room was a little dirty, it could use a good cleaning. Thanks for a great stay!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
FortWoodHotelsGM, General Manager at Comfort Inn St. Robert/Fort Leonard Wood, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2012

My staff and I would like to thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to review our hotel. I would also like to let you know we are working on getting all of our carpets cleaned. Good luck to your soldier.

Reviewed June 29, 2012 via mobile

The lobby is very nicely appointed. The front desk staff is friendly. The mattresses are way too soft. My husband and I rolled to middle. My back was killing me. The room had a musty smell and I had a sinus infection by the end of the week because of mold in the ac.

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed June 27, 2012

Charmabique, Lia, Rikiya, are just the start of an amazing stay at this hotel. Then follows dwn to the hotel house keeping ladies. It begins with a lovely manager named

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed June 26, 2012

The hotel staff was very helpful. The room and the facility was clean. The breakfast was was good. This hotel would be the first I choose if I ever have to stay in St. Robert again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family