“Great Stay..”

Comfort Inn St. Robert/Fort Leonard Wood
Ranked #5 of 22 Hotels in Saint Robert
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed August 8, 2012

Staff was great, room was very clean.. Pool area was awsome, my kids had a great time.. very nicely decorated.. breakfast was great and the lady made gifts for my kids.. made for a great stay.. local resturants within walking distance.. very quiet hotel as far as other guests

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
FortWoodHotelsGM, General Manager at Comfort Inn St. Robert/Fort Leonard Wood, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2012

Thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel. Your children were a pleasure to have in our hotel. I hope you stay with us when you travel through again.

~Charity

Reviewed July 14, 2012

Our family of 4 stayed at Comfort Inn for a BCT Graduation at Ft Leonard Wood, MO. I would definitely recommend the Comfort Inn. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The complimentary breakfast had a great selection. The pool is open 24 hours, which is very uncommon. As an extra bonus, the breakfast lady hands out military angel pins that she makes on her own time, we all wore ours to Family Day and the graduation. The only improvement I would like to see is, the carpet in our room was a little dirty, it could use a good cleaning. Thanks for a great stay!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
FortWoodHotelsGM, General Manager at Comfort Inn St. Robert/Fort Leonard Wood, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2012

My staff and I would like to thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to review our hotel. I would also like to let you know we are working on getting all of our carpets cleaned. Good luck to your soldier.

~Charity

Reviewed June 29, 2012 via mobile

The lobby is very nicely appointed. The front desk staff is friendly. The mattresses are way too soft. My husband and I rolled to middle. My back was killing me. The room had a musty smell and I had a sinus infection by the end of the week because of mold in the ac.

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed June 27, 2012

Charmabique, Lia, Rikiya, are just the start of an amazing stay at this hotel. Then follows dwn to the hotel house keeping ladies. It begins with a lovely manager named

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed June 26, 2012

The hotel staff was very helpful. The room and the facility was clean. The breakfast was was good. This hotel would be the first I choose if I ever have to stay in St. Robert again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 14, 2012

We stayed here for our daughter's second military graduation. Upon arrival, the staff was terrific, and a complimentary happy hour with appetizers, beer and wine was available. The pool and hot tub area is open 24 hours...which is unusual and very nice. Aussie Jacks is a steak house right by the hotel, and a good choice. There is also a great sushi place, Kyoto I think, right next door.

The lobby, entrance and facade is new, but the rooms are a little older. I brought work, but found the internet service on the third floor to be too weak, and had to go to the lobby area.

In all, I would stay here again, with the hope that they improver the internet service.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
FortWoodHotelsGM, General Manager at Comfort Inn St. Robert/Fort Leonard Wood, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I have shared your comments with our staff. We have replaced our wireless routers in the hotel to improve the connections and speed. Congratulations to your daughter and we thank her for her service.

Reviewed June 3, 2012

This hotel was the best of my family trip. Rooms were very clean and updated, beds were very comfortable. Pool was also very clean and warm. The staff was excellent, especially Clair in the breakfast bar. Had toys for my kids and was great to visit with, She even was passing out handmade memorial day pins to all of the guests. Great, great hotel !

• Stayed: May 2012
FortWoodHotelsGM, General Manager at Comfort Inn St. Robert/Fort Leonard Wood, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2012

I am happy to hear that your stay with us was a memorable part of your family trip. I have shared your review with Clair and we hope that you will consider visiting us on your next family trip through our area.