This was a one night stay on a family road trip, four people (2 adults, 2 children) stayed in a 2-Queen standard room. Clean rooms, no microwave but a fridge in room, nice accommodations, friendly staff, comfortable beds. So-so breakfast but it’s free so can’t complain.
This particular FFInn is probably scheduled for a makeover/update soon. It’s a little dated but clean none-the-less. Convenient interstate access. Exactly what we expected from this chain.
Will stay again.
Be sure to see or review of Cancun Mexican Grill to be posted soon. Tricky to find, but SO worth the effort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairfield Inn by Marriott is located in ST Robert Missouri just 2.5 miles from Fort Leonard Wood Military Base home to the Engineers, Chemical, Miltary Police, and Transportation Schools. Whether coming for military graduations, TDY, PCSing, military business or just cruising Route 66, we specialize in helping with all your needs. Indoor pool and spa, complimentary hot breakfast and business center are just a few amenities we offer to ensure a relaxing and comfortable stay. Come and enjoy all South Central Missouri has to offer, hunting, fishing, camping,canoeing,military MUSEUMS or just stop by on your way to ST Louis, Branson, or Springfield ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Fairfield Inn Fort Leonard Wood St. Robert reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Fort Leonard Wood St Robert Hotel Saint Robert
- Fairfield Inn Saint Robert
- Fairfield Saint Robert
- Saint Robert Fairfield Inn