“Not bad for a one nighter with the family, clean hotel and friendly staff”

Fairfield Inn Fort Leonard Wood St. Robert
Ranked #2 of 22 Hotels in Saint Robert
Reviewed April 6, 2014

This was a one night stay on a family road trip, four people (2 adults, 2 children) stayed in a 2-Queen standard room. Clean rooms, no microwave but a fridge in room, nice accommodations, friendly staff, comfortable beds. So-so breakfast but it’s free so can’t complain.

This particular FFInn is probably scheduled for a makeover/update soon. It’s a little dated but clean none-the-less. Convenient interstate access. Exactly what we expected from this chain.

Will stay again.

Be sure to see or review of Cancun Mexican Grill to be posted soon. Tricky to find, but SO worth the effort.

Room Tip: Try for a top floor away form the interstate.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed February 16, 2014

This hotel is just off the highway nestled amongst other hotels and plenty of restaurants. Our room was quiet and very comfy, clean with beds that provide wonderful...restful sleep which is exactly what a weary traveler is in search of.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
FortWoodHotelsGM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Fort Leonard Wood St. Robert, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2014

Dear NurseLinda52, Thank you for taking the time, to write a really nice review on Trip Advisor, with so many choices of lodging in the area, it's always wonderful to hear that were doing well!! Let me be the first to welcome you back any time, 24 hours a day, if your traveling down I44 again in your future we are here for you, again Thank you!!

Reviewed January 27, 2014

It's a typical Fairfield. I had deja vu when I walked thru the lobby to our room. Reminded me of several others. Room was clean, lobby folks were great, nice and quiet.

That's all I want when traveling.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Salfromil, Thank you for your nice review on Trip Advisior, and its always a pleasure knowing that our customers enjoyed their stay, if there is anything we could do for you in the future please let us know!!

Reviewed January 1, 2014

We arrived late afternoon on Christmas and expected our check-in to be smooth. We couldn't have been more wrong. I was using a Marriott gift card to pay the bill and the reservation agent could not get the gift card to work. I was surprised by this because the other two Marriott locations where I had used them had no issues. I was told there was some sort of computer upgrade that was causing the issue and obviously the "IT" department wasn't working on Christmas. When I voiced my concern and my husband threatened to go next door to the Comfort Inn, the gift card magically worked.

The lobby was clean and nice. There was a large TV there as well as many tables for the morning breakfast.

Our room was clean and comfortable. The bed was comfortable and we liked having the sink outside the toilet/shower area. The hotel was very quiet because it was Christmas there were not a lot of other people staying here.

The bathroom was clean with everything working, and towels and amenities aplenty.

My husband, daughters, and grandchildren enjoyed the hot breakfast in the morning. They had many items to choose from and kept the food well stocked.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
FortWoodHotelsGM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Fort Leonard Wood St. Robert, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2014

Thank you for your response, and let me be the first to express my sorrow that on Christmas Day, that there was a problem with our computer and and there was an issue with gift cards. I am glad that the matter was resolved, but only after numerous attempts were made entering the information in the computer. I am glad the rest of your stay went well, and hope your future stays with Marriott Hotels are good ones!! Thank you very much!!

Reviewed December 21, 2013

I'm a hotelier, so I am very critical when I travel. I do not have anything negative to mention. From check in to check out everyone was so helpful and professional. I would like to point out a few of the employees Ann (night audit), Annabelle (frt desk) and Teresa (housekeeping). These ladies were awesome. Thank you.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Dear Ch, Thank you for the nice review on Trip adviser, its nice to know that a seasoned traveler like yourself, had a great stay with us. I am experienced in staying at many Hotels in my career, and how much it meant to me when a staff member performed above and beyond the call of duty!! Again thank you very much for the great review, and if you are this way again please give us a call!!

Reviewed December 21, 2013

Everyone in the inn was so friendly including the guest manager. When I was checking out of the hotel, Guest Service Manager Thomas Paxitziz was very helpful and attentive to my needs. I never met such a friendlier staff at any other hotel. A big Thank You to all :-)

• Stayed: December 2013

Dear Ron, Thank you for the Awesome review on Trip Advisor, it really means a lot to us, when we know a guest had a great stay!! Our staff works very hard to ensure a guests stay was a good one, and that everything was from the check in, to a wonderful nights sleep, to our Hot Breakfast, and to check out , was as it should be!! Again Thank you very much!!

Reviewed December 20, 2013

My wife and I arrived late in the area and decided to see whether Fairfield Inn had a room free at a reasonable rate. From the minute we walked in, the front desk staff was as pleasant and friendly as one could ever imagine! We were able to get a very clean and comfortable room at a very good rate. A hot breakfast in the morning was a good change to the traditional "continental" breakfasts one usually must endure. Even the staff at the dining area was cheery and friendly. Check-out was a breeze, and even though it was a bit early, again, the front desk staff was friendly, pleasant and swift. Bottom line, I would absolutely recommend staying at the Fairfield Inn in St. Roberts, MO if you are ever in the area; we will!

Room Tip: We received a room on the ground floor; no complaints what so ever.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Dear Scott, Thank you for the nice review on Trip Advisor. we are very happy that you and your family had a wonderful stay!! I am going to share this with all of our team members, and it will put a smile on everyone's faces!! Please if you are driving on Interstate 44, or Route 66, come stay with us again we would enjoy having you here, and thank you for your response!!