“Wonderful stay”

Fairfield Inn Fort Leonard Wood St. Robert
Ranked #2 of 22 Hotels in Saint Robert
Reviewed March 20, 2013

My husband and I stayed in this hotel to attend our son's graduation from Fort Leonard Wood Combat Engineer's Training this March 2013. The staff was so friendly and accommodating. Ann Clark had been monitoring our arrival from California and stayed past her regular hours (11 p.m.!) to see that we arrived safely and were checked in without a problem. Ann, Roxan, and Ron also helped us with a special delivery that we had arranged to be shipped to the hotel. Tom was very personable and honored our son with special appreciation for his accomplishment. The management also was very team-oriented. Tom took over the vaccuuming when one of the staff hurt her back. My husband was impressed that in the morning, Roxan went out of her way not only to refill the empty coffee pot, but to also then personally bring him a cup to his table after she did so. We recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area. Dean and Patti R.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Patti R
FortWoodHotelsGM, Manager at Fairfield Inn Fort Leonard Wood St. Robert, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2013

To Dean and Patti, Thank you for the wonderful review, and we are so happy you enjoyed your stay!! The Military Graduations at Ft Leonard Wood, keep us all very busy here at the St Robert, Fairfield Inn, and we have a great Team, that really cares about People, whom always work hard so folks, like yourself, do not have to worry about anything during your stay with us. I am glad that you and your family had a wonderful time together, and we wish you all the very best in all your endeavors!!

ST Robert, MO

Reviewed March 17, 2013

My wife, two children under three years old, and I stayed at the Fairfield Inn in St. Robert, MO for three nights while attending my brother-in-law's US Army boot camp/MP training graduation at Ft. Leonard Wood. After driving through the night (15 hours) and arriving a few hours before check-in, we were pleased to find our king suite was ready for check in. The lobby/breakfast room was very clean and inviting and the indoor pool (which we got plenty of use of) was well maintained. Our room was very clean and bright, the bedding was crisp and as promised a crib, refrigerator and microwave were present.
We found the breakfast to be well stocked and fresh including fruit, muffins, bagels, egg sandwiches, hard boiled eggs, fresh waffles, yogurt, juice and coffee with plenty of seating.
We couldn't have asked for a more convenient location to Ft. Leonard Wood (no turns required) just a couple miles straight across US 44. just across the parking lot is Pizza Hut, Cracker Barrel, Ruby Tuesday's, and a diner just a few steps away. Wal-mart is just down the road (no more than a mile) and plenty of shopping and restaurants nearby.
Special thanks to Wendy, Kayla and James for putting up with our special requests and Roxan and Tom for ensuring our stay was pleasant and their knowledge of local businesses. Although I did not get her name, one of the nice young ladies took the time to play with my 3 year old and her new 4 year old friend during breakfast.
(In our haste to beat St. Louis traffic on our drive home, we forgot to leave a tip in the room. Wendy, Kayla and James I put it in the mail yesterday.)

Room Tip: We chose the king suite for the added floor space for our 3 year old to play.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Mark M
Reviewed March 3, 2013

I had to spend a month in St Roberts Mo and I picked the fairfield Inn in St Roberts MO.
This hotel is great. the people are nice and helpful and the rooms are clean and spacious.
It is located just off of Hwy 44 and is located right next to several retaurants that make this
the best place to stay when in the area. I Highly recommend this place to anyone who is
going to spend a night, or a a month in the area!
thanks!
Greg-Wisconsin

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank greg e
Reviewed February 22, 2013

I stayed due to bad ice storm. The staff was top notch friendly. They went out of their way to accomadate all the stranded travelers. If you need a hotel in the Ft. Leonard Wood area give this hotel a call you will like it alot.

• Stayed: February 2013
2  Thank jlecroix
Reviewed January 18, 2013

I had a meeting a Ft. Leonard Wood and stayed at the Fairfield Inn. It is about a 10 minute drive to base. There are a number of restaurants in walking distance, including the Cracker Barrel. The breakfast was very good although it only had cold offerings unless you wanted to microwave a breakfast sandwich, but it was still a great value for the price. The pool and hot tub looked very inviting and there were a number of people taking advantage of them, but I did not bring a bathing suit. If I return, I will! The room was very nice and had a coffee maker, microwave and refrigerator which were nice. It was very clean and the bed was quite comfortable. One drawback was that the heat was hard to regulate.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Teresa_in_DC
FortWoodHotelsGM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Fort Leonard Wood St. Robert, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2013

Teresa!! Thank you so much for your review about our Hotel, and taking the time to do so, was very much appreciated!! We believe that the Fairfield Inn is a great value for the price, and our unique location makes it very easy for our guests, to shop, eat at some really great restaurants,and have some fun even, when they are here on business!! Again thanks for the comments!!

Fairfield INN
St Robert Missouri

Reviewed January 7, 2013

Our company has used this hotel many times over the past few years I myself just 3 weeks prior which is when I made the returning reservation. A bit more info we drove 6 hours it was 10 pm and I had two additional guest who just wanted to kick boots off as well.
The front desk attendant was rude and unwilling to try and help when he at first couldn't find my name the first 4 times he looked me up. After ten minutes I still had gotten no where with him and asked if he had any rooms or not he got nasty. He eventually told me to take my business else where. We will not be using them EVER again (at this location- no other time has marriot ever let me down). The Hampton is two doors down! And to make it clear we did have a reservation I called toll free number to confirm it and they found it in just 40 seconds!

Room Tip: Go to the sister hotel The Hampton. The staff was nice rooms were cleaner and the hotel is or appear...
Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Nicholas A

Nicholas, Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and rest assured we have responded to the issues you raised, and they have been addressed, and appropriate action has been taken,to keep such occurrences from happening again, sincerely yours:

ST Robert Missouri

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Hello- My name is Greg Enerson and I recently stayed at the Fairfield Inn Just off of HWY 44 in St Robert MO. All I can say is that the service was EXCELLENT and the people went out of their way to ensure everyone was taken care of. I would recommend staying there to everyone! I will be staying there again in Feb!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Greg E

Dear Gregg, Thank you for your kind words about our Hotel, it was a pleasure serving you, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!! Sincerely:

ST Robert Missouri