This hotel was in a great location for those visiting Fort Leonard Wood. Less than 100 yards away from Cracker Barrel and Ruby Tuesdays. The hotel itself was what you'd expect for a hotel on the highway. It was clean and had all the necessities. My only two negatives were not hot breakfast and the shelf in the bathroom was much too small to really use while getting ready in the morning. I've stayed at other hotels that offer French toast or sausage and eggs for their free breakfast, so I was a little let down. We were given a handicap room for some reason and the bathroom shelf was quite small. This may be just for this type room, I'm not sure. Otherwise he was a real nice place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairfield Inn by Marriott is located in ST Robert Missouri just 2.5 miles from Fort Leonard Wood Military Base home to the Engineers, Chemical, Miltary Police, and Transportation Schools. Whether coming for military graduations, TDY, PCSing, military business or just cruising Route 66, we specialize in helping with all your needs. Indoor pool and spa, complimentary hot breakfast and business center are just a few amenities we offer to ensure a relaxing and comfortable stay. Come and enjoy all South Central Missouri has to offer, hunting, fishing, camping,canoeing,military MUSEUMS or just stop by on your way to ST Louis, Branson, or Springfield ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Marriott and Priceline so you can book your Fairfield Inn Fort Leonard Wood St. Robert reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Fort Leonard Wood St Robert Hotel Saint Robert
- Fairfield Inn Saint Robert
- Fairfield Saint Robert
- Saint Robert Fairfield Inn