Fairfield Inn Fort Leonard Wood St. Robert
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Liberty Lodge(Saint Robert)
Econo Lodge(Saint Robert)
View Hotel
All Towne Suites(Saint Robert)
View Hotel
All reviewsfort leonard woodfront deskroom was cleanrecommend this hotelvisiting familyclose proximitymini fridgecracker barrelhot tubvery nice hoteloff the highwaybagelsbasic training graduationconvenient locationmilitary basemy sonst
Reviewed November 6, 2011

Wow! We originally had booked a room at super 8 down the street, and after earwigs, a broken tv, and filth we decided we HAD to move. Coming to this hotel was a pleasure, from the moment I walked in I had to much assistance. My husband was in class and I had to move everything with my 8 month old by myself. The woman at the front helped my load my bags, and get them to our room and brought us a crib. We checked in at 10am and since our room was not ready they gave us a bigger room that was ready at no extra cost! Every single employee at this hotel is SO kind hearted, it is incredible. They all raved about our baby and were always so willing to go out of their way to help. I am actually sad to leave. While we were here we actually met all the crew f the show, Extremem Makeover Home Edition. I am so glad we stayed here, all the employees here deserve a raise or bonus!!! Rooms were clean and food was good, I loved the all day drink bar that was offered ♥

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 27, 2011

BEDBUGS!!!!!!!! but before I get into that let me tell you the rest of the story. About 1 week before my trip, i called the hotel to reserve a room. being a Marriott rewards member and always being treated quite by the Marriott hotels i've stayed at in the past, i did not think this would be a problem. it was. after a week in st. robert, i was finally able to move into the Marriott. it was a saturday. i asked for 3 nights because i did not know how long i would be there (more on this later).

so i move into the room, and everything seemed fine. then i woke up at about 2:30 and noticed a bug on the pillow beside me. after the instictve flick it away, it hit me that i better start looking. i turned over my pillow and saw 2 more. i went to the front desk and told the lady working there. her first words were "we don't have BEDBUGS here".after about 5 minutes of arguing i asked if she would like to come look at them. she said no. i cannot blame her for this, i wouldn't go into a strange man's room at 230 am either. still not believing me, she told me i could not get a new room and it would have to wait until the morning. i went to my room to try to catch one of the NASTY CREATURES to prove it to her, and then she finally came to my room and offered to move me after seeing the BEDBUG infestation on my bed. it doesn't end here.

the next day, i left the hotel for a few hours and when i returned, one of the house keeping girls was in my room. she was very polite. i asked her if she was told about room 230. she said no. now i would think that if anyone should be aware of a BEDBUG problem, it would be housekeeping, for many obvoius reasons.

then i asked the front desk about a local laundry mat. the lady there told me to go to another nearby hotel and use thiers, and that she did not know of any laundomats. this just did not feel right, moral or legal. i eventaully found a nearby laundromat. and the problems continued.

on monday morning i asked if i could extend my stay for the rest of the week, i was told there was nothing available. So i proceded to check out and seen i was charged full price for my stay, to include the BEDBUG night. maybe i should've told them about the MOLD problem in the bathtub.

So, in conclusion, and while i am typing this in between scratching the annoying BEDBUG bites on 80% of my body, i ask that if you need to book a room in st. robert, mo, please try the candlewood suites first. i doUbt anything has been done or will be done in the near future to fix at least the BEDBUG problem. and be sure to check out Sweetwater BBQ, and Aussie Jack's for really good food and service.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
4  Thank John B
TrevorGarcille, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Fort Leonard Wood St. Robert, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2011

Mr. John B,

I want to sincerely apologize for this unfortunate incident. I would also like to thank you for bringing this situation to our attention. This issue has been a growing threat within the Hotel industry and this is the first time our Hotel has had to deal with this industry problem. The room you were in was isolated and completely treated by our licensed vendor and the threat was completely eliminated immediately. As a precaution, all surrounding rooms where inspected and received preventative treatment. We take all customer issues very serious and constantly strive to provide the best service and best amenities to every single guest. Thank you again.

Reviewed September 16, 2011

My husband and I stayed at this hotel while attending our son's graduation from Ft Leonard Wood. The entire stay at this hotel was pleasant. The front desk staff, including the housekeeping and breakfast area staff were all very professional, polite and helpful. The pool smelled like there was a lot of chlorine in it but we only used the hottub which was nice and clean. The breakfast was EXCELLENT and they had many choices to suit all tastes...and it was never overcrowded and never ran out of food. We were able to use the outdoor patio off of the pool area with our own portable gas grill for a special lunch we made for our son. The rooms were a good size and very clean. The beds were quite comfortable (and I am picky). There are several restaurants within walking distance and a Wal-Mart and very small shopping area down the street, which was very convenient. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is traveling to this area.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank mlthomas66
TrevorGarcille, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Fort Leonard Wood St. Robert, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2011

Thank you so much for the GREAT review. Good to hear that our team took such great care of you and your family! Hopefully we can see you again in the near future.

Reviewed August 10, 2011

This hotel is very disappointing for a Marriott. The room and hallway smell of mildew and when I complained about the smell I was viewed as the problem. Their solution was to move me to another room on the same floor that had the exact same mildew smell.....not what I'd call the best of service.. ...

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank HMJ3766
Reviewed July 21, 2011

My daughter and I stayed at the hotel while visiting the area of Fort Leonard Wood to watch my son's graduation ceremony for the Army Military Police. The staff, including the housekeeping, was very polite and helpful. The young lady who works in the breakfast area had a smile on her face each morning and politely greeted each person. Breakfast was included in my room package, which was a great convenience. There were a diverse range of food choices. My daughter enjoyed time in the pool area; and the lemonade offered on the stifling hot days was a refreshing welcome. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is traveling to this area for business or pleasure.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
TrevorGarcille, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Fort Leonard Wood St. Robert, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2011

Thank you for the wonderful review. Glad to hear that our staff was able to meet all your needs. Hope to see you again if you are ever back this direction.