“Exceptional Hospitality”

Ranked #12 of 22 Hotels in Saint Robert
Collinsville, Oklahoma, United States
“Exceptional Hospitality”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

My husband and I were heading back home from vacation and picked this hotel due to its proximity to one of our favorite restaurants (Buffalo Wild Wings). We did not have any reservations and upon showing up at 9pm, we were greeted by Morgan at the front counter. She was quick to provide us with a room and very informative. Top notch hospitality!! She advised us that if we showed our room card at Buffalo Wild Wings, we would get 10% off our meal. Additionally, she advised that since they do not provide a continental breakfast, that if we went to Panara's, we would both receive a bagel and coffee for free. We just had to show our receipt or room card.

Our room was on the second floor with 2 double beds and was spotless, unlike the Motel 6 we had stayed at a week earlier in Springfield.

For the price, you can not beat this place. I made a comment to my husband that the hotel must have been recently updated as everything looked new and fresh. I know, a big difference based on some of the reviews below, but we had a wonderful room. Upon checkout, we were greet by Whitney who was very friendly and hospitable. Our check out was quick and efficient.

We travel twice a year to this area and this will now be our hotel of choice for future trips. From the two employees we encountered, it left us with the impression they truly enjoy their job.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Hooleah1963
LibertyLodgeGM, General Manager at Liberty Lodge, responded to this review, August 12, 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Liberty Lodge. We realize there are many choices, and we are appreciative that you chose us. Our company is a values based company, and one of our values is" to have a servant's attitude". So, to hear that our staff is displaying our values, makes us very proud. We are conveniently located directly off Interstate 44, next to several restaurants. Fortunately, we share the parking lot to one of your favorites, Buffalo Wild Wings. Thank you for your review and we wish you safe travels.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Twentynine Palms, California, United States
Reviewed August 5, 2013

I stayed at the liberty lodge hotel for almost two months doing business and would go back just to stay at the hotel. The rooms were excellent, the customer service was beyond satisfactory, and they always had a wonderful attitude. If I had an issue the fixed it before I even asked. The rooms were large and very clean. I recommend staying here above anywhere else.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Jenny G
We want to thank you for taking a moment to review of our hotel. We are very grateful for your kind remarks about our hotel and service. We do strive to accomodate our guests with all their needs, and we are glad that you experienced it first hand. Thank you, again.
Duncan Falls, Ohio
Reviewed July 27, 2013

We stayed at the Liberty Lodge twice so far and plan to stay when we return to the area. We were there the first time for our daughter's graduation from BCT in April. After her AIT, she was reassigned to Fort Leonard Wood and we went to visit in June. We have been in the rooms with the double queen beds and again in a king bed suite. We loved both rooms as they were clean, comfortable and actually, well equipped. The microwave and refrigerator were unexpected the first time but were very helpful. The staff couldn't be more friendly. They were very supportive of military families and friends and you could ask them "20" questions and they were so willing and able to answer them all. As I said, we will stay here again.

Room Tip: We stayed both times on the opposite side of the office. They were a little quieter.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Thayer, Missouri
Reviewed June 14, 2013

I was greatly surprised when we arrived and opened our room. Room had two beds and may have been a tad small but had everything we needed including refrigerator,microwave, coffeepot, ironing board and iron. Bathroom was immaculately cleaned and room was very clean and well furnished.
Most comfortable beds Ive ever slept on in my life...lol so wanted to hide the mattress in my van...lol
Only thing that could have made it better would have been breakfast but they did give us a coupon for a free coffee and bagel next door at Panera Bread....
this place is located right next door to several eateries, a couple blocks from Wal-Mart and several more eateries and a block from the on ramp of I-44....GREAT STAY LIBERTY LODGE!

Room Tip: we stayed in 105
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Beverly R
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Staff is very friendly and informative. Went out of their way to assist me. Room was large and clean. Wifi was excellent. No breakfast, but irrelevant for the price of the room. Very convenient to I44 as well.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank WarEglTX
Reviewed May 22, 2013

The staff at Liberty Lodge was the best that I have ever experienced!! They were always so friendly, and very helpful. Staying here made the trip for watching my son graduate bootcamp that much more enjoyable for my family and I. The location was perfect and I will definitely be staying here again on my next visit to Fort Leonard Wood!

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank Tthediva
LibertyLodgeGM, General Manager at Liberty Lodge, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
We want to express our gratitude for your review. We are so pleased that all went well with your stay. Our staff does strive to be accommodating to all our guests. We are so glad that you experienced this. Being located just 2.5 miles from the front gate of Fort Leonard Wood does make it convenient for our families. We are also located very near local restaurants and shopping. Thank you.
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed May 16, 2013

When I arrived in St. Roberts after a 10 hour trip right at check in time my room had been given to someone else. I booked online and booked two queen beds and a sleeper sofa and the staff told me I couldn't have because they didn't have sleepers. It didn't matter that I had the print out from my reservations. They told me I could call and see if someone else had room. Really, how freaking rude and unprofessional was that. After they insulted me I ended up having to cram my family of 5 in a cup size room with two full sized beds. Once in the room the toilet began to overflow and they didn't bring a mop and hour later they brought towels and a plunger. This was the worst experience I have ever had in a hotel and would not recommend this place to anyone. Never again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank Christopher B
LibertyLodgeGM, General Manager at Liberty Lodge, responded to this review, May 24, 2013
Thank you very much for reviewing our hotel. We do genuinely care about our guest's perception of our service and hotel. We do wish your stay would have been more enjoyable for you and your family. We do appreciate any and all reviews, even if they do not reflect upon us as satisfactory way. We will absolutely take this review and use the contents of it to better our service to our valued guests. Thank you.