Liberty Lodge
$79
MainStaySuites
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $91/night.

Free cancellation until 06/03
$79
Free cancellation until 06/02
$70
Quality Inn Saint Robert(Saint Robert)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 06/01
$70
Super 8 St Robert Ft Leonard Wood Area(Saint Robert)(Great Value!)
$72
$104
HIExpress.com
$76
$74
$51
$104
Hampton.com
All Towne Suites(Saint Robert)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 06/02
$59
$57
All reviewsbuffalo wild wingspanera breadel pasofort leonard woodflat screen tvsfree coffee in the lobbyroom was cleanhalf the pricechannel guidemy sonparking lotgas stationkey cardstaff was very friendlychain hotelsin towntreated like family
Reviewed August 5, 2013

I stayed at the liberty lodge hotel for almost two months doing business and would go back just to stay at the hotel. The rooms were excellent, the customer service was beyond satisfactory, and they always had a wonderful attitude. If I had an issue the fixed it before I even asked. The rooms were large and very clean. I recommend staying here above anywhere else.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Jenny G
LibertyLodgeGM, General Manager at Liberty Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2013

We want to thank you for taking a moment to review of our hotel. We are very grateful for your kind remarks about our hotel and service. We do strive to accomodate our guests with all their needs, and we are glad that you experienced it first hand. Thank you, again.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

We stayed at the Liberty Lodge twice so far and plan to stay when we return to the area. We were there the first time for our daughter's graduation from BCT in April. After her AIT, she was reassigned to Fort Leonard Wood and we went to visit in June. We have been in the rooms with the double queen beds and again in a king bed suite. We loved both rooms as they were clean, comfortable and actually, well equipped. The microwave and refrigerator were unexpected the first time but were very helpful. The staff couldn't be more friendly. They were very supportive of military families and friends and you could ask them "20" questions and they were so willing and able to answer them all. As I said, we will stay here again.

Room Tip: We stayed both times on the opposite side of the office. They were a little quieter.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 14, 2013

I was greatly surprised when we arrived and opened our room. Room had two beds and may have been a tad small but had everything we needed including refrigerator,microwave, coffeepot, ironing board and iron. Bathroom was immaculately cleaned and room was very clean and well furnished.
Most comfortable beds Ive ever slept on in my life...lol so wanted to hide the mattress in my van...lol
Only thing that could have made it better would have been breakfast but they did give us a coupon for a free coffee and bagel next door at Panera Bread....
this place is located right next door to several eateries, a couple blocks from Wal-Mart and several more eateries and a block from the on ramp of I-44....GREAT STAY LIBERTY LODGE!

Room Tip: we stayed in 105
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Beverly R
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Staff is very friendly and informative. Went out of their way to assist me. Room was large and clean. Wifi was excellent. No breakfast, but irrelevant for the price of the room. Very convenient to I44 as well.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank WarEglTX
Reviewed May 22, 2013

The staff at Liberty Lodge was the best that I have ever experienced!! They were always so friendly, and very helpful. Staying here made the trip for watching my son graduate bootcamp that much more enjoyable for my family and I. The location was perfect and I will definitely be staying here again on my next visit to Fort Leonard Wood!

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Tthediva
LibertyLodgeGM, General Manager at Liberty Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

We want to express our gratitude for your review. We are so pleased that all went well with your stay. Our staff does strive to be accommodating to all our guests. We are so glad that you experienced this. Being located just 2.5 miles from the front gate of Fort Leonard Wood does make it convenient for our families. We are also located very near local restaurants and shopping. Thank you.