“Horrible Stay”
Review of Liberty Lodge

Liberty Lodge
Ranked #8 of 22 Hotels in Saint Robert
Reviewed May 16, 2013

When I arrived in St. Roberts after a 10 hour trip right at check in time my room had been given to someone else. I booked online and booked two queen beds and a sleeper sofa and the staff told me I couldn't have because they didn't have sleepers. It didn't matter that I had the print out from my reservations. They told me I could call and see if someone else had room. Really, how freaking rude and unprofessional was that. After they insulted me I ended up having to cram my family of 5 in a cup size room with two full sized beds. Once in the room the toilet began to overflow and they didn't bring a mop and hour later they brought towels and a plunger. This was the worst experience I have ever had in a hotel and would not recommend this place to anyone. Never again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Christopher B
LibertyLodgeGM, General Manager at Liberty Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2013

Thank you very much for reviewing our hotel. We do genuinely care about our guest's perception of our service and hotel. We do wish your stay would have been more enjoyable for you and your family. We do appreciate any and all reviews, even if they do not reflect upon us as satisfactory way. We will absolutely take this review and use the contents of it to better our service to our valued guests. Thank you.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

I really enjoyed this hotel, it was comfortable, affordable, and the staff was very friendly. If your looking for a hotel where you are just going to get a little me time on your trip or be out of the hotel most of the day, this is it. The rooms were clean and the maids came by everyday to make beds and empty trash. I did have a mix up when I first got there, they had given me the key to someone else room and key that didn't work in our 2nd room. The staff was great they fixed it right away and I didn't have anymore problems. There is also a Panera bread, buffalo wild wings, and a kfc right in the parking lot. With plenty more to eat surrounding the hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Brittany J
LibertyLodgeGM, General Manager at Liberty Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2013

We thank you for your review of our establshment. We thank you for the kind words about our team members. We are a values based company, and strive to live them. We thank you for choosing to stay at Liberty Lodge and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

I personally would not stay here again. The rooms were overall clean, but the rooms were outdated and a little musty smelling. Some updates like new tv's, tubs, ect. would be a nice improvement. The beds were very comfortable though. We learned that there is not a real set price for the rooms that it is priced on individual people, making the soldiers who have been out for the weekend drinking pay more. We thought this was very unprofessional.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
LibertyLodgeGM, General Manager at Liberty Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are saddened that you were not completely pleased with your stay with us. We do strive to address any concerns our guest have with their rooms. I would like to encourage you to address any concerns you have immediately with the hotel you are staying at. Thank you for your review.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

I'm so glad that i found this place we I truly enjoyed our stay i great experience with friendly staff. I would recommend this to anyone looking to stay near the Army Fort Leanorwood great location near everything and most of all very clean.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
LibertyLodgeGM, General Manager at Liberty Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2013

We would like to thank you for reviewing our hotel. We do value our Fort Leonard Wood guests, and are fortunate to be located just 2.5 miles from the front gate of the post. Thanks for choosing to stay with us, and hope to be your future choice, as well.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

I think this hotel is one of the best hotels in the area an di would recommend it to any of my family and friends. it is very cheap and affordable so that you will not be spending a arm and leg for somewhere to stay

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
LibertyLodgeGM, General Manager at Liberty Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2013

We thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We do pride ourselves on being an economical hotel, but still be able to give some nice accommodations. Look forward to seeing you next time.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

We were ETSing from Fort Leonard Wood and stayed here 2 nights. The room was immaculate, we had a king room so we could park right outside which helped, since we had carry a lot of things in. They have free laundry and we got 10% off of Buffalo Wild Wings (located right next door) with our room key. Mrs. Maria was a great help with any and everything we needed. Mrs. Lela, the general manager, was kind and inviting. And Whitney was just amazing. When we go back to Missouri I definitely plan on staying here again and would recommend this place for anyone, especially the families of soldiers graduating this hotel really appreciates our military. Thank you for the great memories I'll see you soon.

Room Tip: All of their rooms are amazing just pick the right fit for you. Make sure to call and speak to this...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Nice hotel, right off the freeway. Good price, plenty of eating options nearby and a strip mall next to a Walmart across the freeway. If you're visiting Fort Leonardwood, consider the Liberty Lodge. The adjoining rooms were a plus for my daughter, because she could back and forth visiting grandma and granny, then walk back over to be with us.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Dennis T
LibertyLodgeGM, General Manager at Liberty Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2013

Thank you so much for reviewing our Liberty Lodge St. Robert/Fort Leonard Wood. We appreciate all responses from our surveys. As you pointed out, we are conveniently located to Ft. Leonard Wood, and within walking distance to several restaurants enabling you to save some gas money and wear and tear on your vehicle. Again, we thank you for your review.