“Have always enjoyed the place” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Miller's Grill - CLOSED

Miller's Grill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Edwards, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Have always enjoyed the place”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

Used to visit often not so much anymore now that Sterling had left he really was a plus addition to the staff there. Always made us laugh and reccomended the right food we needed for the night.

Visited August 2012

Houston, Texas
“What Happen to you guys”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2012

At one time I used to eat at millers all the time. I love there burgers they were made fresh with plenty of fresh ingredient and a thick juicy patty The employee at one time were very friendly and it would seem that they cared and appreciated you. that's certainly not the cast now. My last visit was today. I didn't just come to this decision behind one visit but the last few visits. Were my food has gotten progressively worse. I order a bacon cheese burger with extra cheese to go. I was charge $7.89 I got a cold stale burger with a piece of cabbage for lettuce the meat was dry, hard and burned on one side were they tried to reheat it and order to melt the half of slice of cheese they gave me. The bum was soggy wet with mustard I think this was attempt to ad moister back into the burger. And to make matter worse I had to stand there for I don't know how long. before someone acknowledge me when they can take my order. I`ll never eat there again

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank Michael W
League City, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Food and plenty, but....”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2012

We were at Fort Leonardwood for our son's AIT graduation. Look up the reviews on tripadvisor and found Miller's Grill. We walked in and the smell of smoke hit us. We asked for Non-Smoking and when we were seated it was directly across the hall from the smoking section. Not a good start. However, our waitress moved us immediately with no issues and "The food was great".
Lots of daily and nightly specials, although we did not have the special of "All you can eat Fried Catfish" (just couldn't eat that much) when we compared places we had eaten with others they some had eaten the catfish and seemed very pleased.
Not sure if we will ever be through there again but will be on the list for Lunch or Dinner.

• Visited July 2012
Rolla, Missouri
“A surprisingly good eating experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2012

I went with another person for a business lunch. I ordered a chicken feta salad that was very good. Moderate amount of dressing and tasty. My friend had catfish and enjoyed it as well. A little bit overbearing in constant visits to our table and a mediocre environment but overall a decent place for a business lunch

Leavenworth, KS
“An enjoyable place to dine...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2012

but I do remember it being a bit pricey for the quality. I'd go back but not every week.

Visited November 2011