“Good Place to Star”

Super 8 St Robert Ft Leonard Wood Area
Ranked #10 of 22 Hotels in Saint Robert
Reviewed October 13, 2012

We Staythere for 2 days for a businesstrip of my Friends and the First Day i Stayed in the Motel because i have so much laundry. The staff was ver friendly and helpful to me and you can see that all of them love the work there and they are a good team together.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed October 12, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 9, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I stayed there for my husband's BCT graduation at Ft. Leonard Wood. I had a wonderful time and enjoyed my stay, the hotel was clean, and the staff was very warm and welcoming. I will be staying there again in December for AIT graduation.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 15, 2012

My husband and I stayed the weekend of Sept. 7 - 9 2012. The room was very nice, with a king-sized bed, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, and a very nice,very clean bathroom with granite countertop. The pool and hot tub were also very clean. The breakfast was nice,with several options. Pam, the supervisor, was so friendly and helpful. We were thoroughly pleased with everything about our stay.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 28, 2012

My family and I were very impressed with this hotel. We had two rooms for two nights. Very clean and comfortable. Our rooms were cleaned and freshened up each day. The staff was especially friendly and helpful. We left a bag of jewelry in one of our rooms. When the cleaning staff found it, they called us immediately to let us know. I would highly recommend this hotel. Great value.

My only recommendation would be a more extensive breakfast bar.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Thank you SUPER8 in St. Robert, MO for a wonderful experience.....Our family traveled from Phoenix, Arizona for my son's graduation from Ft. Leonard Wood....The staff at SUPER8; specifically Pam, was polite and kind (this was very refreshing having come from Phoenix!)....We appreciated the hospitality, warm reception and we will most definately utilize SUPER8 in our future travels....THANK YOU...THANK YOU!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family