MainStay Suites Saint Robert
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$94
$70
$76
Liberty Lodge(Saint Robert)(Great Value!)
$56
$68
$65
$109
All Towne Suites(Saint Robert)(Great Value!)
$59
$51
Hotels.com
$104
Hampton.com
$70
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbedroom suitefront desksmall balconylaundry machinesfriendly attentive staffgreat hotelroom was cleanfull size fridgetwo queensleonard woodhotel in stmonth staywalking distanceexcellent customer serviceoutdoor poolhome away from homeshort drive
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 7, 2013

The place was extremely clean and the staff were present and ready to assist at the drop of a hat. Spent Thanksgiving there for Boot Camp Graduation. The folks were so friendly; i wish i could get the positive behavior from those that i work with on a daily basis. It is easy to understand the reasons why this facility and staff are highly recommended. One employee on Thanksgiving told me during a conversation that the actions and behaviors are learned from the owner and that they are passed on to others down the chain of command. To Steve (owner), Sophie (GM), and Belinda, thank you and your staff for making our family reunion of sorts pleasant. You all deserve every accolade earned. Have a good day.

Room Tip: All areas of hotel are great.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Belinda2116, General Manager at MainStay Suites Saint Robert, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2013

Thank you for the great review. It is true that we truly do work for a great company. Our owner Steve comes from a large wonderful family. His parents are the best and he follows in their foot steps. Our hotels are based on wonderful values and our mission is to serve our guest, our community, and each other. I am so happy you enjoyed your stay and hope you will give us a call if you ever need lodging in our area. Safe travels-Belinda

Reviewed December 6, 2013

I love staying at Main Stay. This is a very clean and friendly place to stay. I travel with my dog, and they are pet friendly.. The staff goes out of their way to make certain your stay is pleasant. It is very difficult to find a clean hotel that will allow pets. I travel with a first response dog and not all hotels consider her a service dog. I have stayed at Main Stay several times, and that has never been a problem.

• Stayed: December 2013

We want to thank you so much for your review and for letting us be your choice in lodging. Being pet friendly is something we are very proud of. We all have some form of pet ourselves, and realize that they are apart of the family. Be safe and please come see us again!

Reviewed November 26, 2013

Very pleasant and helpful staff. Always willing to go the extra step to make the stay as enjoyable as possible. The hotel amenities were good and the room was clean with a good amount of space. I stayed here for approximately 3 months while on an assignment in the area and was pleased with this choice. I would recommend this location for stays of any length.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Belinda2116, General Manager at MainStay Suites Saint Robert, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. This will help other guest traveling, and thank you for mentioning that we are an extended stay. Our hotel has the full kitchens for long term travelers like yourself. 3 months is a long time to be away from home. We are happy we could help make it seem not as long or at least your home away from home. Take care and as always safe travels.

Reviewed November 2, 2013

I stayed here from 10/29/13-10/31/31 while attending my husband's graduation from Basic Training at Fort Leonard Wood. I booked this hotel after reading all the positive reviews on numerous sites online. Prior to arriving at Mainstay on Tuesday, I spent Sunday night and Monday night at the Peabody Hotel in Memphis for business. While the two hotels are on different levels for a number of reasons (some of which are obvious), I do want to say the transition from the Peabody to mainstay was easy. The room (I got a king size suite) was clean and fairly spacious; and the bed was comfortable. The gym is nothing special, but I was able to get my workout in for the day via the treadmill. The Hotel is only a few miles from the base, and close to restaurants, some of which are within walking distance.

My in-laws also stayed at the hotel and they had nothing but positive things to say about their room and their stay. They brought my husband and I's dog (which is another reason why I picked this hotel), and she too enjoyed her stay at the hotel :-). Because this is a pet friendly hotel I was expecting the entire place to smell like dogs; however, I never smelled anything like that.

Finally, the hotel staff was very accommodating from the time a initially booked the hotel to the time I checked out. I had to make changes to my reservation a couple of times, and they were always easy to work with. I needed a late checkout on the day that I left and they gladly accommodated me. They also sent us off with some delicious banana bread that was made by one of the staff there. If we are every in St Robert for any reason, I will stay here again without question.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Belinda2116, General Manager at MainStay Suites Saint Robert, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2013

Thank you so much for your review. I also want to thank you for mentioning our hotel being pet friendly. Our housekeepers do a wonderful job deep cleaning rooms after a pet has stayed with us. We try to have cookies out from time to time and I end up making banana bread when bananas get to ripe to have out at breakfast. They both go well with our coffee, tea, and hot chocolate we have out 24/7. I'm so happy you enjoyed it. Thank you again for staying with us!

Reviewed October 25, 2013

We stayed at Mainstay Suites and it was an overall great experience. The staff were courteous and very helpful. We had a king suite, and it was very clean and spacious. There was a balcony off our room. I would definitely stay there again and would recommend it to my family and friends.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Belinda2116, General Manager at MainStay Suites Saint Robert, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us this great review! We are so happy that you had a great experience staying with us. Please stop in and see us again if your in our area.