MainStay Suites Saint Robert
$68
$65
$70
$109
Liberty Lodge(Saint Robert)(Great Value!)
$56
$54
Travelocity
$51
$104
Hampton.com
All Towne Suites(Saint Robert)(Great Value!)
$59
$57
All reviewsbedroom suitefront desksmall balconylaundry machinesfriendly attentive staffgreat hotelroom was cleanfull size fridgetwo queensleonard woodhotel in stmonth staywalking distanceexcellent customer serviceoutdoor poolhome away from homeshort drive
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 26, 2013

i recommend this hotel becuase free breadfast, washer -n- dryer, wifi and also the stuff are so greatful. they alway help me and friend to eveytime i came in. the room are great and clean, i feel like thats my room when i left my house. if your looking for a room go to mainstay the stuff are willing to help u and get what u want.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
FortWoodHotelsGM, General Manager at MainStay Suites Saint Robert, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2013

Thank you so much for your review. We try our best to make sure everyone feels at home while staying with us. We have a great staff that will do what it takes to make our guest feel safe and comfortable. Free washer and dryer are a plus when staying longer than a few days. Our breakfast is more of a grab and go type breakfast, but offers serveral options. Again thank you so much for your great comment. Please come in and see us if your ever in our area.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

The hotel is great with the full size kitchens and free washer and dryers! The best part though was the fact that you got to know the staff and you become close friends. So when you were bore you could just chat with the staff for a little (since there is nothing to do at fortlostinthewoods and I didnt know many people) The staff and the rooms feeling home like made it easier from being away from my home.

Room Tip: The rooms with king beds has a balcony.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
FortWoodHotelsGM, General Manager at MainStay Suites Saint Robert, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Thank you so much for the great review. I agree that we have an award winning staff. Our scores on guest satisfaction of our staff is the highest of all Mainstay's. We are ranked #1 and are Platinum Award winning. Our staff truly care about their guest. Please come see us again if you ever are in our area, or have friends that need lodging.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

I recently stayed at the Mainstay Suites in St. Robert, Mo from Nov 2012 to March 2013. I was there on Military Duty and while staying there several other people switched from their hotel to the Mainstay because the rooms were more spacious and the Laundry room was free to use. The staff was awesome !!!!! I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in St Robert whether it be for a short term or long term stay.
The hotel was within walking distance to Walmart and several resteraunts.
The hotel offers a free complimentary breakfast everyday and free coffee 24 hours a day. The cookies at the front desk in the evening were a great treat too!!!! They have a gas grill for anyone to use as each room has a full size refrigerator, stove, microwave, dishwasher, to include dishes and cooking utensils.
Staying at the Mainstay sure made my trip more enjoyable.

Room Tip: can walk straight out to vehicle from first floor rooms
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
FortWoodHotelsGM, General Manager at MainStay Suites Saint Robert, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2013

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We will miss seeing you every day. If you have anyone coming our way please have them mention you. We promise to take care of them, just like they were at home away from home. Please take care and please stop in to see us if your near our area.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

Wonderful facility with a very friendly staff who are always willing to go above and beyond to accomodate. Rooms are clean and beds very comfortable. Location is convenient for restaurants and what little shopping St. Robert has to offer.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Belinda2116, Manager at MainStay Suites Saint Robert, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2013

Thank you so much for your wonderful comment. We do our best to make everyone feel like we are their home away from home. If your here for a month, week , or a few days we are here for any lodging needs. Thanks again!

Reviewed December 28, 2012

I've stayed here twice and have been pleased both times. I travel frequently, doing hotel reviews of high end hotels for a living, so when I travel for pleasure, as was the case this time, I'm very picky about hotels. MainStay is spotlessly clean, the rooms always smell good, you can easily control the temps (I've stayed summer and winter now), and the staff is exceptional. Even little details are done well, from clean floors and carpets to furniture dusted, lamp shades straight and everything functioning. As for the important things, the kitchens are nice, with full-size fridge, very comfiest beds, and spotless bathrooms. My only negatives, even knowing this is a budget hotel, is that the pillows really could be better and I wish they would ditch the outdated bedspreads for white duvet covers. Not only do they look better, but they are easy to remove the covers for washing and there's no way to conceal dirt or spots on the white covers. Other than that, this is a fabulous stay and, when you consider the price, an incredible value.

Room Tip: Odd-numbered rooms face the front of the building, but all rooms are quiet. Lower numbers are closer to the elevator 401, 405 is closer to the elevator than 418 or 419, for example).
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family