“Great service”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #3 of 69 Restaurants in Saint Robert
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Copley, Ohio
“Great service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2013

Good service and friendly servers - we were seated immediately and good meal as usual at Cracker Barrel. Good location - we took our son here who is stationed at Fort Leonard Wood on Family Da.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Hiker0957

Waynesville, Missouri, United States
“Good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2013

Always have great breakfast food here. We have never had to wait to be seated more than 5 minutes, even when the parking lot appears packed. Usually get food in a reasonable time for a reasonable price. Once they had a couple of things wrong with our order when it arrived, but they brought out what we were missing in no time and let us keep the extra things. Visit here often!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank crckg7
Clarksville, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Breakfest is great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

One of the reasons I eat at Cracker Barrel is because of the breakfest, I can't fine a better place to eat. I love the chicken fried steak and the biscuits and gravy are so good that I took an extra order with me when I left.

Visited May 2013
Winnie, Texas
“Impressed!~”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

We loved the food - Even my daughters steak was cooked to perfection!~ Who knew steaks from Cracker Barrel would be that good. She ate the entire thing. They had great service. The lil'store attached also had good sales. Will visit again.

Visited May 2013
Rainier, Washington
“Great for Breakfast”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013

We don't have a lot of options for breakfast around so this is our go to spot. I also love to browse around the shop.

I am not a fan of the food beyond breakfast.
I find the service is generally slow and not very efficient or friendly
I don't like being cramped in the middle of a bunch of other diners.

• Visited May 2013