“Impressed!~”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We loved the food - Even my daughters steak was cooked to perfection!~ Who knew steaks from Cracker Barrel would be that good. She ate the entire thing. They had great service. The lil'store attached also had good sales. Will visit again.

There are newer reviews for Cracker Barrel

Reviewed May 27, 2013

We don't have a lot of options for breakfast around so this is our go to spot. I also love to browse around the shop.

I am not a fan of the food beyond breakfast.
I find the service is generally slow and not very efficient or friendly
I don't like being cramped in the middle of a bunch of other diners.

Reviewed May 25, 2013

My first ever at a CB. Great atmosphere, just what I expected. Excellent cod (fried), almost as good as Icelandic cod I've enjoyed. Attentive and happy service.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

My husband and I stopped for breakfast on our first day of our vacation and the meal was very good. There was no wait when we got there, which surprised us because we always wait at Cracker Barrel...ha, ha. The waitress was friendly and the meal came promptly. The only thing that I saw wrong was that the bathroom had tissue on the floor, etc. However, it could've been a timing thing also, as our visit was at 10:02 am, which would've been maybe after the breakfast rush and they didn't have time to clean it yet. We would eat at this restaurant again if in the area.

Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

Turned up with a group of eight, for lunch, just less than 5 minutes wait to be seated, Food was great,

Service was fast and they dud not try to hurry you.