“It was "ok"” 3 of 5 bubbles

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #1 of 69 Restaurants in Saint Robert
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Baltimore, Maryland
“It was "ok"”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2012

Food was ok, but not the best that I have had at a Cracker Barrel. Had a burger and it just didnt sit with me right. Staff was friendly though and our food came out fast. Probably one of the better restaurants in the area

Visited August 2012

Buffalo
“always good food. very polite waitress”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2012

we always like to eat at cracker barrells all over when we travel. we have always been satisfied with our food and service. sometimes they are hard to get to off the interstate. but we still go. like to shop as well when we stop.

Visited March 2012
Peoria, Illinois, United States
“Cracker Barrel Quality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2012

Went there with our new graduate from Fort Leonard Wood and we were seated immediately, service was great and the blackberry cobbler was to die far. We had lunch, but a few of us stlll wanted breakfast, and were accommodated well.

Visited July 2012
Leavenworth, KS
“I've always enjoyed this place...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2012

so I had to take my parents when they came to visit. I wish I'd make time to go back more often with my own family.

Visited February 2012
Waynesville, Missouri
“great breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2012

They seem to give better service when they are busy. Great for breakfast, something for the whole family.

Visited June 2012