“Excellent Food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed January 18, 2012

Great just-like-homemade meals at a very reasonable price and very enjoyable to visit their country store.

Reviewed December 29, 2011

We loved this restaurant, and there is nothing wrong with the food. The service though, TERRIBLE! The servers are completely rude, and unworthy to call themselves servers. I know I am a waitress, not there of course. They forget orders on not busy nights, they are rude and ask personal questions all the time, they never get your orders right. Just ridiculous!

Reviewed December 28, 2011

I like to browse the Country Store, but the food is mediocre.

Reviewed December 17, 2011

Went here for a get together bc the majority ruled. Never have been impressed with the place. Workers I have experienced are slow and boring. I did however see one gal with a smile and she seemed to have pep in her step-had a flower in her hair. My waiter sucked tho. Food was decent. You get more for your $ elsewhere for sure. Blahzay!

Reviewed November 6, 2011

I liked the well-prepared comfort food; I have a distinct fondness for the chicken & dumplings, not spicy, just good old fashioned tender breast meat and heavenly dumplings! The waitresses are really friendly but the service is a little inconsistent as my order was taken by one waitress, then served by another, which meant my request for water with my meal was forgotten. I am picky about pancakes and generally stick to buttermilk yet the waitress who took my order that morning suggested I try the pecan buttermilk pancakes as she said they her all-time favorite since working there. Great suggestion! Fluffy, tender, HUGE, and chock full of pecans! I am so glad I also took her advice to order only two instead of three. The over medium eggs didn't disappoint, either. Overall a pleasant way to end my stay in St.Robert, MO.