“Excellent place, excellent food, excellent service. I will definitely come back again.”

Z Loft Extended Stay Hotel
Ranked #7 of 22 Hotels in Saint Robert
Reviewed February 11, 2014

One of the best hotels I have ever been. Easy check in/out at front desk. The attendants always had a smile in their face, very friendly ,and always ready to help us whenever was needed. My hotel room (was actually a Studio)was incredibly big, very spacious and well decorated with the latest furniture trends. Every Tuesday my room was left impecable, as they had a housekeeper come in to clean my room, change towels/re-filing soap, and changing linens, which came in very handy. The Z-Loft restaurant and bar serve great food and drinks with a very decent price. In one of thr ocasions I had the owner himself behind the bar fixing me a drink, which made me feel very special. You dont get that in too many places. Based on the overall experience, I had a great time staying at this hotel. When you have a family owned business running the place every single day, and making sure everything is working appropriately , you know you will get the best out of it, and that is what I got from Z-Loft Hotel Bar and Grill. I will definitely come back and advise my co workers and friends to book with them for their next visit to Saint Roberts. No complaints, only compliments!!

• Stayed December 2013
1 Thank luizvicentini1975
PJF49, Public Relations Manager at Z Loft Extended Stay Hotel, responded to this review, February 13, 2014
Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for the numerous compliments regarding our property and staff. We were thrilled to read your review. It makes all our hard work worth while when we make our customers happy!

We hope to see you again in the future and promise to make each and every experience
for you, an enjoyable one.

The Staff & Management of Z Loft Hotel-Bar-Grill

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Travelers also viewed these Saint Robert hotels
Candlewood Suites St Robert
Candlewood Suites St Robert
#6 of 22 in Saint Robert
Fairfield Inn Fort Leonard Wood St. Robert

Been to Z Loft Extended Stay Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Z Loft Extended Stay Hotel

Property: Z Loft Extended Stay Hotel
Address: 127 Vickie Lynn Ln, Saint Robert, MO 65584-4693
Location: United States > Missouri > Pulaski County > Saint Robert
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #7 of 22 Hotels in Saint Robert
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Z Loft Extended Stay Hotel 3.5*
Z Loft Extended Stay Hotel is a contemporary extended stay property located in St. Robert-Ft. Leonard Wood, MO. Every room includes a king size platform bed, private bath with oversized, walk-in shower, kitchenette including: refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, stove top, garbage disposal, dishware, pots and pans. Washer, dryer, iron, ironing board, chair/ottoman and table included in rooms. We honor per-diem, contractor and PCS rates. Great for long term stay and only 2 miles from Ft. Leonard Wood. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Z Loft Extended Stay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.