“Great Kimchi”

Cuisines: Korean
Beavercreek, Ohio
“Great Kimchi”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I shared steamed Mandu, Bimbimbap and Bulgogi with my wife. Everything was delicious! The panchan were also great. The only downside is the setting. I just hate when the TV is on while eating. Besides that, Cafe Korea is highly recommended!

• Visited September 2013

“Amazing!”
Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

I've never been a huge fan of Asian cuisine until I tried this place. Hands down probably the only place in Pulaski County that uses fresh ingredients. Makes me wonder if they have a garden outback! Nice and clean with awesome service. Try their bulgogi it is amazing and the prices are spot on!

• Visited August 2013
3 Thank cina_101
Saint Robert, Missouri
“Just like what I had in Seoul”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

This is what Korean food is supposed to taste like! Beef bulgogi is spot on and very sizable portions. Japchae (Chap Chae) is served hot and is the best I've had outside Korea. Both were served with two styles of kimchi (both excellent). Can't yet say this is the best in town as I have yet to try the others, but this has definitely set the bar high.

• Visited August 2013
Key Largo, Florida
“Never tried Korean? This is the place to start!”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

I cannot review this from the aspect of how it compares to other Korean restaurants, because this was our first experience eating Korean food. But given the other reviews it must be good. We loved the service, the food and the value. I don't know anything about Korean food but they presented us with six little dishes as "condiments". Three types of kimchee, scallion pancake strips, potato cubes that tasted both like home fries and Asian food, and two egg omelet-like strips. (Again, forgive me we have not had Korean food before!) we both got the lunch special which was $7.99 and came with a side salad, a choice of pork, beef or chicken bulgogi, rice, spring roll, yakimandu, kimbop, crab-Rangoon. All delicious and an excellent value.

• Visited July 2013
Saint Robert, Missouri
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yummy!!!!”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

We love Korean food and we have lived in a lot of places and ate Korean everywhere, but when we tried this place we were thrilled. It's the best we have had in YEARS! Their prices are spot on ($7.99 for a lunch plate that will surely fill you up) and their service was great. Only drawback was that they don't accept debit cards, but that's really not a big deal. I will go there again and again!

• Visited April 2013