“Delicious food!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Carbondale, Illinois
“Delicious food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2013

We love Culver's but the closest restaurant is nearly two hours from our hometown. We stopped at the Saint Robert location on a trip back from Branson. The butterburger is our absolute favorite! I'm not sure if they put a little extra seasoning on this time, but it was one of the best burgers I have ever had. We love their crinkle cut fries and the cheese curds are similar to bite size mozzarella sticks. The scoop of the day was Really Reeses and it was tasty! My kids love getting the pick their own sundae with their meal. Definitely a place I would enjoy visiting again.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

“Excellent Food, Service with a Smile!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

The St. Robert Culver's always brightens my day! The food is always made to order and if it's not made right the staff will fix it with a smile. Each time I visit this Culver's I am welcomed with a smile! This restaurant is always clean and inviting!

• Visited August 2013
Saint Robert, Missouri
“Ice Cream and Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013

The ice cream is delicious and creamy. You can get a variety of added ingredients or the flavor of the day, our favorite is peanut butter cup. I personally love the fish sandwich and fries. Love the flavor of the fish and the crinkle fries are awesome.

• Visited June 2013
Waynesville, Missouri, United States
“Friendly service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2013

Stopped to get ice cream in the evening and had very polite cashiers and people who brought out our food. Ice cream was excellent and you got a lot for the price! Building is clean, would go to again.

Visited June 2013
Joppa
“A step above”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

The building seems new, and the restaurant is kept clean and tidy. The servers were very friendly and your order is brought to you at the table. The burgers are phenomenal, but on this visit I had the excellent North Atlantic cod sandwich. It's a serious piece of fish, not a wimpy fish meat patty. A highlight is their custard and I brought 2 pints home: peanut butter cup and cookie dough. Best custard I've had.

• Visited April 2013