“Good Value”

Ranked #1 of 22 Hotels in Saint Robert
GreenLeadersBronze level
“Good Value”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Hampton Inn is always a dependably good place to stay. Had to make a quick driving trip for a funeral, and needed a dependable stopover. I arrived very late, was quickly & efficiently checked in, the accommodations were good, and the complimentary breakfast was also good. Just what I needed!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Boone, North Carolina
Reviewed July 9, 2013

This is a very nice Hampton and we love Hamptons. Clean and nicely decorated. But the thing that stood our for me about this Hampton is the staff. Every staff member that I walked by, smiled and spoke to me. The desk person was very helpful. We had a room with a king and a couch and it was nice and big and very comfortable.

Room Tip: The King with couch is much bigger than the regular king and for AARP only a dollar more.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Memphis, United States
Reviewed July 9, 2013

We were able to get a room after 10pm after being on the road all day which was great. Beds were super fluffy and clean. We had a few issues with the breakfast. The sign posted said it was served until 10am but it was being removed while we were trying to get our food and was completely removed by 9:45am. The room was clean and smelt good bit there was a used soap left in the shower by the previous guest.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Trevor G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Saint Robert/Fort Leonard Wood, responded to this review, July 12, 2013
I would like to thank you for your feedback about our breakfast and our beds. Our breakfast hours are 6-10am and I am not sure why we would have closed early. I truly apologize! I understand the importance of starting your day off right with a hot healthy breakfast. We strive to provide great service and great amenities to all of our guest every time and I sorry we fell short in your case. I was happy to hear you enjoyed your room overall. Our housekeeping team works very hard to ensure every guest feels at home. Thank you again for your kind words.

Trevor Garcille
St Louis, United States
Reviewed July 8, 2013

property was great and does have free wifi ... older reviews incorrectly indicated that there was a fee for wired internet .... the property was very nice, updated, and very much up to Hampton standards

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Western Springs, United States
Reviewed July 6, 2013

We traveled to St. Robert MO in order to attend my son's graduation from Basic Training at Ft. Leonard Wood. The hotel staff was well versed in the activities at the base and were able to give us helpful information in order to plan our arrival/departure from the base, etc. The hotel is CLEAN and good looking. Cozy beds w crisp, white linens. Wonderful place. Can't say enough about the staff-very helpful and friendly!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Corbin, Kentucky, United States
Reviewed July 1, 2013

My brother was graduating from Ft. Lenard Wood, I personally think that this hotel is one of the best places to stay. The main thing that my family and I look for is cleanliness and this place was very clean! I want to give out a huge shout out to Nathaniel, he kept me great company he was really nice and funny. Kyle, he was so nice and professional he also entertained my grandma. Justin, he was great, super nice kept my grandma and I company. Those guys were really great! and I didn't even want to leave! great place to stay

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Eatonton, Georgia
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Recently my sons and grandson traveled from Ga to visit our Army son & family. Since they do not have a big house , we needed close hotel rooms for our 4 night stay. Hampton Inn was the perfect choice. The beds were wonderful, rooms clean, and breakfast great! It was great to have a "home base" for our stay. We will definitely return!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family