“Great hotel for FLW graduations”

Baymont Inn & Suites Ft. Leonard/Saint Robert
Ranked #4 of 22 Hotels in Saint Robert
Reviewed April 23, 2010

I would recommend staying at this hotel if you are going to Fort Leonard Wood for graduation. This was a great location, easy to find and easy to find the base. I was here with my mom to see my daughters graduation from basic training. Rooms were very clean. TV was older but got many channels including HBO, picture was fine for it not being a flat screen. Free breakfast had more choices then some other hotels that offer breakfast. Front desk was helpful and knowledgeable about the base and things to do in the area. Also there is a computer to print boarding passes without a charge! This hotel was just what we needed to enjoy some much needed time with my daughter and not worry about hotel issues. Thanks to everyone at Baymont Inn!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
Baymont17871, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Ft. Leonard/Saint Robert, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2010

Just another reason to give Baymont Inn & Suites a try!!!! I'm so glad the time spent with your daughter was enjoyable. Hometown hospitality sinning thru-----Betsy

There are newer reviews for Baymont Inn & Suites Ft. Leonard/Saint Robert

Reviewed April 15, 2010

we stayed over easter while visiting our son at fort leonardwood. the rooms were clean and very comfortable. the microwave and fridge were very handy and the late check out was awesome! the front desk (esp tracy) was excellent
we definately recommend this hotel and would stay again

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
Baymont17871, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Ft. Leonard/Saint Robert, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2010

We sure do appreciate your review for our hotel! It shows that our "Hometown Hospitality" is shining thru.

Reviewed April 5, 2010

We stayed here for a military graduation. Proximity to the base, highway and amenities was excellent. We were looking for a good place, non-franchised restaurant to eat. The made a recommendation that was excellent! The room was very nice and clean. The hotel was a great value for the dollar. We are not travelers that look for "fancy" hotels, but clean and safe ones. Also, a very nice touch was that the staff member that checked us in, only pointed out where the elevator was, NOT announcing the room number we were in. That is real nice when traveling, and everyone in the lobby does not know what room number you are in. Nice touch!

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
Baymont17871, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Ft. Leonard/Saint Robert, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2010

Thank you for taking the time out to give us a review! Glad that you enjoyed your stay and appreciate that you felt safe and secure in our "home".

Betsy

Reviewed February 23, 2010

My 2 night stay was for my daughter's graduaton at FLW. The entire staff was very friendly. They spoke every time I saw them. Molly & Sena were remarkable!! They made my stay as amazing as the graduation itself. I had a room with 2 beds. It was super clean. The hallways were so quiet I could have slept for days. The breakfast was very nice. Overall I would rate this hotel a 10+. I would consider it a honor to get the chance to stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled solo
Baymont17871, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Ft. Leonard/Saint Robert, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2010

Just a short note to say "Thanks!". We are happy that you enjoyed yourself.

Reviewed February 16, 2010

The 19th Combat Engineer Battalion Viet Nam Assoc. has been having our Reunion at the Baymont, St. Roberts, MO for the last 6 years. Our stay at the Baymont has just been GREAT !!!! We would reccommend having your military reunion at this Baymont, with Ft. Leonard Wood close by and visiting the museum on the base. We have also used the City park in close by Waynesville, MO.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business
Baymont17871, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Ft. Leonard/Saint Robert, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2010

Our thanks goes out to the 19th Combat Engineers for the jobs they have done for our country. It has been a pleasure to have you in our hotel. From the time you walk thru our door to the tears to say goodbye, I look forward to seeing you every year.

Bets

Reviewed January 28, 2010

We stayed here for our son's military graduation. The staff was very pleasant and accommodating as I had requested adjoining rooms. Molly was delightful. The rooms were lovely, however, my only complaint was that there were many stains on the carpet, probably from a pink Kool-Aid or something like that as well as crumbs. The stains were in both rooms. I mentioned this to the front desk my first night there, I stayed for 3 nights. The clerk said she would bring it to the attention of the cleaning staff, but nothing was done, at least about the stains. As someone who also runs a lodging business, I know I would have been in that room with a stain remover promptly. The stains remained for the duration of our stay. Maybe they tried to remove them, but I don't think so. Other than that, we enjoyed our stay. Very nice breakfast as well. Just needs a little attention to detail.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled with family
Baymont17871, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Ft. Leonard/Saint Robert, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2010

Thank you for your review. We appreciate each and every guest.

Reviewed December 23, 2009

when i go back home this is where my wife makes us stay. Its nice and clean and the people are nice.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
Baymont17871, general manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Ft. Leonard/Saint Robert, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2009

Thanks for staying with us!

Betsy