“My wife and I stay at this hotel once or twice a year for a...”

Baymont Inn & Suites Ft. Leonard/Saint Robert
Ranked #3 of 22 Hotels in Saint Robert

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Reviewed February 28, 2014

I spent 2 weeks here while I was training in Fort Leonard Wood and it was a great place to get some rest. The hotel staff was very friendly and the hotel was always clean. Couldnt have asked for a better stay. If I have to go back for more training I will be staying here.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Baymont17871, Guest Relations Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Ft. Leonard/Saint Robert, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
We appreciate the great review, we try to make everyone's stay a memorable one. If you ever have to come down for more training be sure to come see us...Home town feeling is our goal...
-Anita
Lockport, Illinois
Reviewed February 25, 2014

I stayed there with my 3 children for my sons graduation and will definitely be recommending it to others. The staff was so friendly and helpful starting with giving me a requested first floor room so my little ones didn't bother anyone below us,to the housekeeping angels who did our room. The continental breakfast has enough choices for my picky children to fill up on (saving me a ton ). I had an issue with my car and the security was kind enough to help me out and take alot of stress off my shoulders. Just all around it was a very pleasant stay and I hope all wyndam hotels are like this one as i joined the rewards program to get the benefits . The wifi had some issues but I was not in actual need of it so it didn't bother me as much as if I had business to do but that would be my only negative comment.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Baymont17871, Guest Relations Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Ft. Leonard/Saint Robert, responded to this review, March 3, 2014
Thank you for the great review....we appreciate you joining our rewards program. We hope to see you again.

Anita