“Pretty good”

Dining options: Reservations
Hurricane, West Virginia
“Pretty good”
Reviewed December 19, 2013

Had dinner here twice during my Fort Leonard Wood trip. It is a typical chain restaurant, but I can't say anything bad about that. The Onion Blossom and Fried Pickles were GREAT! The Steak tips weren't the best I have had, but the chicken was pretty good!

Visited December 2013

Mexico, Missouri
“Steak House???”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

I am sorry to report that this was our last attempt at getting a good meal at a Colton's Steak House. You would think that with "Steak" in the name of the restaurant, one could purchase a good steak. This is was my third chance to have a great steak yet once again they failed to produce. The meal could have been awesome if they knew how to cook a steak, especially medium-rare. However, even if they had cooked it correctly, of the three steaks ordered on our last trip, only one was somewhat satisfactory. The two Rib-eye steaks were full of connective tissue which made them extremely tough. It would seem that Colton's management team are taught that replacing a bad steak with another bad steak is an answer to the problem.
There have been times when one could get a great steak at Colton's Steak House, but unfortunately for me, the last three times they failed miserably.

• Visited October 2013
Cornish, New Hampshire
“Not Special”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

This is just a regular chain steakhouse. they could be much better. Service ok, Food OK. that is about all I can say. I will not visit again. I think that I can find better places. The outside of the building makes it look great. I have no complaints about anything but it is not anything like a Texas Road House, I think they want you to believe they are close.

• Visited October 2013
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
“Good food, Great Value for military graduates”
Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

Colton's was the obvious choice for lunch on Family Day. The restaurant sticks out along the drive down Marshall Drive on the way to base an does not disappoint. My party enjoyed our meal before 2 o'clock and therefore qualified for the special lunch pricing on our entrees. Before our meal arrived the complimentary rolls did. They were served in a basket with butter which could be mixed with the honey provided on the table. The rolls were warm and fluffy. The sirloin tips were tasty and a great deal at under $9. Those that ordered mashed potatoes got a healthy serving, much larger than what is usually seen at steakhouses.

• Visited September 2013
Vancouver, Washington
“Busy”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

We tried this restaurant on our last night at Ft. Leonard Wood as every time we drove past the parking lot was packed. Just my husband and I so rather than waiting 30 minutes for a table, we sat in the bar and were able to order off the menu. I had a 'Hawaiian' style steak and baked sweet potato which was delicious, and my husband loved his salad with crispy chicken. The service was incredible, we had several people checking on us, refilling drinks, without being bothersome! It was a bit loud, but we could still carry on a conversation.

• Visited September 2013