“Never had a problem”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Sometimes have to wait to be seated, but the food is usually good quality and brought out in a timely matter. Can also eat all of the peanuts you want! Good restaurant for a family or couples dinner.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Great food, Very good, quick service. I look forward to more. Peanuts...shells on the floor. Maybe a little loud. Great selection of dishes and sides on the menu. Full bar.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

I have enjoyed several meals here and I have also been disappointed on more than one occasion. When ordering a Steak you never know if you are going to get it cooked how you requested it and that is disappointing. On the other hand I love their Nacho's & Burgers. Kids menu is lacking in quality and wouldn't waste my money bringing my kids back with me. I'd rather order them a burger to split off the regular menu then order off the kids menu. Totally bummer in that area. Service is almost always excellent.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

Stopped here for lunch on a Wednesday. We loved the service, the food, the fun atmosphere. The burgers, steaks and chicken were all well prepared, flavorful, and "down home" good. The sides were excellent, especially the sweet potato fries with marshmallow fluff dipping sauce. The rolls came with honey to drizzle on them! Our server was wonderful. I would definitely recommend for a great country style, American cuisine meal. Don't forget to grab your peanuts on the way in!

Reviewed May 3, 2013