“Service is the worst!”

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #44 of 70 Restaurants in Saint Robert
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Waynesville
“Service is the worst!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I've visited this location several times and have finally deleted it from my places that I will eat. The last time I went was for a fund raiser and the service was actually pretty good considering, but overall the service there is really bad. I don't know why it takes so long to serve wings when that is pretty much the only thing on the menu. They should have wings ready to go - just add the sauce.

• Visited January 2013

Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri
“About what you'd expet”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Franchise food, been to one, been to them all. The service is very slow, both for seating and food wait.

Visited April 2013
“Worst BWW ever!!!!”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

We waited almost 2hrs and never got our food we eventually got up and left after the waiter told use repetitively we were next in line. We had to ask on numerous occasions for refills and we sat there for 20mins before our order was even taken. They were out of have of the stuff we ordered like onion rings and honey BBQ wings etc. worst BWW I've been to

• Visited April 2013
Gulf Breeze, Florida
“worst ever”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

I ate there 3 different occasions. The service was slow and my food was always cold, Wont eat there again

Visited November 2012
“Great atmosphere, hilarious staff, great food!”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

My buds and I stop through at this location every time we are on the road to our next construction site. We have never been disappointed. They are pretty busy for the most part so sometimes it does take a little extra time to get our food but the staff is hilarious and never fails to entertain and please! Your best bet is to stop in on their wing Tuesday when the wings are only 0.50.