“Noisy & Over Rated”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Did not like the food, service, or atmosphere. A sports bar, but not my type of place. The food was served on paper and not very good.

1  Thank lloydLebanonMo

Reviewed September 22, 2012

Impressed with the Bartender Sterling. He brought new jokes of entertainment and made me amused.Love the chance of being a part of the atmosphere.

Reviewed September 15, 2012

We got off work late, and needed to find a restaurant that was still serving food at 10:00 pm. We found Buffalo Wild Wings, which was still open, and from the number of cars in their parking lot, it was very popular. Dinner there was great, and our waitress was very nice.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

We ate here two days in a row, the waitresses were great and food was the best !!! The best wings, bone in or boneless prepare all different ways, our waitress gave us the best suggestions and we were all completely satisfied.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Buffalo Wild wings- If it was not for the Bartend Sterling well there is no way we would ever come back in. He has saved that place not with just my wife and I, but many of our friends. We say if you go to Buffalo Wild Wings make sure you see Sterling. He is the glue that ever made us return. Other bartenders give you half the acknowledgment and not even half the care Sterling brings. If our food is not right Sterling will go to the kitchen and not return until the order is correct. As in drinks He has my wife’s Cosmo perfected as for my beer that I never have to wait more than 5 seconds to receive. We have made a friend and a great, great addition to our restaurant experience while we are here in St. Roberts, Missouri

Thanks, Vanessa & Andy Kemp