“It was ok...”

Red Roof Inn St. Robert
Ranked #14 of 22 Hotels in Saint Robert
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Our room appeared clean even though the rest of the facility didn't. The room was decent but the bed was quite hard. The pool area was disgusting! The walls were discoloring and gross. The bottom of the pool and hot tub had paint chipping and the chips floating near the bottom. there was also a gross ring of scum around the walls of the pool above the water. The continental breakfast consisted of two types of cereal, three types of packaged donuts, muffins, apples, bananas, and toast.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Susan0823, Manager at Red Roof Inn St. Robert, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2013

Dear PC Erin A,
Please accept our apologies for any problems you may have encountered during your stay with us. Please know that the pool and hot tub are scheduled for re-painting this winter during the slow period. They will have to be closed for a minimum of 10 to 14 days to allow the concrete to completely dry after draining, The new paint needs to cure 4 or 5 days before re-filling. We appreciate you as our guest and hope you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the future.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

We came in to see the graduation ceremony of my nephew. This hotel was very close and had many restaurants around it. It seemed clean and had friendly staff. The pool and hot tub looked nice. The room smelled like a deodorized solution, so I opened window to release. Bathroom was huge and nice wood floors. My only complaint was the beds. The mattresses were extremely thin and uncomfortable. I don't usually complain, but it was a nightmare. I have experienced this before at RR Inns. I think it is just the standard issued and not the hotels fault. I would recommend they change their provider however. Great place to stay other than that.

Room Tip: check out beds for comfort before you unpack
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank b17083
Susan0823, General Manager at Red Roof Inn St. Robert, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2013

Dear b17083,
I'm sorry to hear that you did not rest well on our mattress. I prefer a soft bed myself, so I fully understand the discomfort one feels when it is something other than what they are accustomed to.
It is good to know that you enjoyed the rest of your stay with us. We do strive to give all of our guests a pleasant stay. Thank You.

Reviewed May 25, 2013

This is a fairly new motel with nice sized rooms. The internet was very fast, good television selection, and they even had breakfast. They accept pets, and the staff was very nice. Easy access from the freeway.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Susan0823, General Manager at Red Roof Inn St. Robert, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

Dear Ohiobill2250,
Thank you for the glowing review. Our hotel is thirteen years old, but we do strive to keep it looking good. Please keep us in mind for your future travels.

Thanks, Susan

Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

Check in was easy and very friendly!
You pull into a nice looking hotel!
Hotel was extremely quiet even though it was so close to Ft Leonard Wood and a day before an AIT graduation and that they were in process of remodeling!! Staff remodeling were nice as well!
Pool/Hot tub area could use some re-vamping
Cracker Barrel and another restaurant all in walking distance!
Army base maybe 2 miles
away!
No real complaints except the breakfast! Waffle maker would be a plus and there is a space for it!
Would stay again if ever in area

• Stayed: May 2013

Dear BaseBallMo,
Thank you for the nice review. I'm happy to hear that my staff was efficient and frindly. Guest satisfaction is our goal. Please stay with us on your next trip to/thru our area.

Thanks, Susan

Reviewed January 22, 2013

Stayed at this hotel as it was the cheapest in the area, with the accommodations required. Upon arrival, conversation over heard with desk attendant leaving and the one that just started to work. "Glad they showed up, now I can say I did something today."
After being on the road for 16 hours I needed to eat and sleep. Found no one at desk when leaving to ask about local diners. Lucky we found nice place right across the street.
Returned from meal, swam in small pool and went to sleep. Around 2 am the phone rings - thinking it was work related - I answered the phone. The front desk attendant was very embarrassed to be calling me and asked if I could let her in?????? She went outside and did not have the keys to get in.
Following day went to look at properties and local area, returned to room. At exactly mid night the alarm clock went off?????????!!!!!!!!!!! I did not set it; my wife did not set it. . . We had been out all day and it did not go off the night before. Extremely angry and upset I fought to go to sleep. 0600, we wake up - 0700 we go to breakfast which was the left over’s from the day prior. As I was checking out the front desk asked about my stay I explained the 0200 wake up first night and the alarm... "Very unlike Alisha and that alarm is weird" No offered discount no offered up grade for next stay, no nothing except that comment. 16 hours later we arrive home and I place in travel binder for business and family "Red Roof Inn OFF limits!"

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Scott S
redroofsaintrobertmo, Webmaster at Red Roof Inn St. Robert, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2013

Dear Guest,

You chose the Red Roof Inn for your stay during your recent visit to our area.

Thanks a lot and we appreciate the review posted and we take it quite seriously for improvement.

We have asked a special team is to and take action to resolve the mentioned in the review.

We request you to make a note of our efforts and come back again to have a new satisfactory experience.

Regards,
Hotel Manager.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

I was very pleased with the facility, furnishing and staff. You cannot beat the value and I would gladly stay again. Very convenient location as well. Walk to Cracker Barrel. Two minute to Wal Mart. 5 minutes to Fort Leonard Wood.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Susan0823, General Manager at Red Roof Inn St. Robert, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2013

Dear Tommy C.
Thank you for the wonderful review! It is good to know that the hard work of the staff is noticed and appreciated. Please give us a call when planning your next trip thru Saint Robert.

Best Regards,
Susan

Reviewed January 6, 2013

We are traveling from Arizona to Indiana and decided to stay here. It was a wise choice. The young lady that checked us in was very pleasant and helpful. The room was large and very clean. The bed was comfy. All the amenities were there, fridge, microwave, coffee pot. I would stay there again!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Susan0823, General Manager at Red Roof Inn St. Robert, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2013

WOW! Thanks for the GREAT review! We are working hard to provide a pleasant stay for our guests. Please do stay with us on your next trip thru our area. Thanks, again !