Close to Army Base, restaurants, and Walmart. They cleaned our room late and did not leave any towels. When we called front desk, they told us to find housekeeping. Side entrance door broken and taped up. Front desk staff had "will return in 5 minutes" on counter quite often. Wireless didn't always work. Breakfast was ok with muffins, cereal, etc. Coffee machine was nice with different flavors.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Roof Inn St Robert - Ft Leonard Wood is a pet friendly, family friendly hotel. This hotel is close to Columbia College and I-44. This hotel is also near Waynesville Regional Airport (TBN), Phelps County Regional Medical Center, Mark Twain National Forest, Missouri State Park and less than 5 minutes from Fort Leonard Wood military base. Red Roof St Robert - Ft Leonard Wood features free continental breakfast, flat screen TVs, wireless internet connection in all rooms, an indoor heated pool and hot tub (closed for maintenance from 1/2/14 to 1/10/14), spacious suites, interior corridors, an elevator, and a coin laundry facility. Selected rooms offer microwave/refrigerator units (a nominal fee may apply; please inquire). Enjoy our complimentary coffee-house style coffee, tea in the Lobby. Pets Welcome; Please declare pets when making reservation to avoid conflict with allergy free rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Red Roof Inn, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Red Roof Inn St. Robert reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn St. Robert Hotel Saint Robert
- Red Roof Inn Saint Robert
- Saint Robert Red Roof Inn