“Can't say enough good things about Value Place St. Robert!”

Flex Stay Hotel Near Fort Leonard Wood
Ranked #16 of 22 Hotels in Saint Robert
Reviewed December 3, 2013

I stayed here with my 9 year old twin daughters when we went to see my nephew graduate MOS School at Ft. Leonard Wood. It is very convenient to the base. I am so impressed with this hotel! The room rate was really good! The rooms were exceptionally clean, the staff is friendly, accommodating and HONEST! My girls left behind a bag with their Nintendo DSIs and games ( a value of approx. $600.) as soon as the cleaning staff found it we received a phone call. I arranged for UPS to pick it up and deliver it to my home, We received the package well packed and with everything in it! I highly recommend staying here when in the area!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed August 14, 2013

My room was very cheap but featured a full refrigerator stove, and flat screen tv. You have to pay for some of the extra items like getting your room clean during an extended stay and shampoo, but it is very pleasant. The staff was some of the friendliest staff I have ever dealt with and they were very helpful. My husband was graduating AIT in Ft. Leonard Wood and I had no Idea where I was going but they assured me I could not get lost and eased my mind about staying in the hotel alone. I would recommend this hotel to anyone!

Room Tip: They also have smoking rooms if you are a smoker so be sure to ask for one if you want one.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed July 25, 2013

I'm an active duty service member and I've stayed at this hotel for about a month. I was very pleased with the very welcoming and friendly staff and cleanliness of this hotel. I was even more pleased when I was given kitchenware with an oven top, microwave, and big refrigerator to supply and cook. I've enjoyed my stay here at Value Place and if I'm ever at this location for either business or pleasure this is where I will without a doubt be staying again. Thank you!!!

• Stayed: July 2013
vpstrobert, General Manager at Flex Stay Hotel Near Fort Leonard Wood, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2013

Thanks for choosing to stay with us while you were here with the USMC detachment doing training at Fort Leonard Wood. We appreciate your feedback and are always looking for ways to improve our guests experiences. We are always happy to hear that we met or exceeded our customer's expectations. Thanks again!

Reviewed July 20, 2013

The staff is very friendly and welcoming. The rooms are clean and everything is new and up to date. I scheduled my room a couple of days early from the time I arrived at ft leonard wood, and I forgot to change my reservation, and the manager of the hotel was kind enough to call and remind me so there wouldn't be any extra charges...
I would definitely recommend this hotel!

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
vpstrobert, General Manager at Flex Stay Hotel Near Fort Leonard Wood, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2013

Thank you for staying with us during your military transition here at Fort Leonard Wood. We appreciate that you took the time to share about your experience and wish you the best of luck wherever your travels take you.

Reviewed December 25, 2012

The staff at value place was very helpful and made my stay very welcoming and comfortable. I would definitely recommend this hotel to any and everyone, I had no problems what so ever. The rooms are fully furnished with full size refrigerators and a stove top, i felt like i was in my own apartment studio rather than a hotel room away from home.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 26, 2012

We had never stayed at a Value Place before, it was a great price for a very clean room with a kitchen. The staff was very helpfull.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank cherie m
Reviewed February 22, 2011

We spent 2 weeks at St. Roberts Value Place and were very happy with our stay. The staff was very friendly, accomadating and informattive. They explained all the information we needed for our stay and answered all our questions and were very pleasant doing so. The room was very clean, NO bed bugs, nice size kitchen area, comfortabel and served our purposes. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business