“Army Graduation - Perfect Location”

Quality Inn Saint Robert
Ranked #11 of 22 Hotels in Saint Robert
Los Angeles, CA
“Army Graduation - Perfect Location”
Reviewed August 9, 2011

Stayed one night for a friend's Army Graduation. Perfect location, near the entrance to the base, and restaurants, including the Waffle House and Cracker Barrel. Arrived late in the evening and the staff immediately made us feel very welcome. We were tired from the drive and their suggestion for pizza delivery (Papa John's) was perfect. Our friend's were also staying at this hotel, and we were all able to enjoy the indoor swimming. We wish to thank Melissa for correcting our reservation (two queen beds), and for Fabian, trying to assist our daughter with a bottle opener.

As a note, we had checked out of the hotel and my daughter noticied she had left behind her curling iron. We called the hotel and they located the missing item and held it for us to pick-up. Very gracious staff. We highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Although the staff assists with your luggage, there are no elevators to the 2nd floor.
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
PJF49, Public Relations Manager at Quality Inn Saint Robert, responded to this review, August 15, 2011
The entire staff at the Quality Inn Hotel appreciates your review. We try our best to satisfy our guests and are proud of our hardworking and loyal staff. We are very glad your curling iron was found and returned and that our location was convenient to both Ft. Leonard Wood and local restaurants. We hope to see you again in the future. Thank you again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Florence, Colorado
Reviewed June 29, 2011

AWFUL!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS EXPERIENCE WILL MAKE ME NEVER STAY AT A QUALITY INN AGAIN! LIARS AND THIEVES! I had a Kindle with accessories and a DS stolen from me! Over $300 of things gone. When I first called to ask if they had my things the Asst. Manager told me yes she had took them from housekeeping and they were locked up in a safe so I would have to wait for the GM to call me and have it sent to me. Then days of nothing and when I tried calling I couldn't get anywhere, even had someone lie to me and say it was never there. Finally I got the Asst. Manager to admit to me that it had been stolen and they were doing everything they could to get it back to me. The GM then said they would fix it. Well haven't been able to get ahold of her since! I reported it to the Customer Service for Quality Inn and was told it would be fixed to my satisfaction only to later be told by someone else all they did was send it to the hotel and the hotel had to deal with it. Guess what nothing has every happened and I am out all of that. HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE WILL NEVER STAY AT A QUALITY INN EVER AGAIN! I have also heard this is a recurring occurance at this particular Quality Inn!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank dowsett88
PJF49, Public Relations Manager at Quality Inn Saint Robert, responded to this review, July 15, 2011
As soon as we became aware of this situation, the Management and staff made an immediate good faith effort to locate the items that were left by our guest. After our search and investigation, we did not, unfortunately, find the alleged items that our patron claimed were left at our hotel. It is the policy of our facility to immediately secure all items found in the rooms in a secure safe location and notify the customers of these items. It is also our objective and business policy to please all our valued patrons and do everything possible to preserve their business for future travel needs. While we maintain that our staff and management did nothing inappropriate under the facts of this case, we regret any inconvenience that this may have caused to our valued patron.
Saint Peters, Missouri
Reviewed June 19, 2011

Just stayed at the Quality Inn St. Robert, and it was a great hotel for the price. The hotel is very clean, and has a pool, free breakfast, and fitness area. The rooms were very clean, the beds were comfortable, and quiet. The hotel is nicely decorated...very nice hotel!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank DU1975
PJF49, Public Relations Manager at Quality Inn Saint Robert, responded to this review, June 20, 2011
We are very pleased your stay with us was enjoyable and our staff was friendly. We recently remodeled the entire hotel with new beds, bedspreads and furniture. We want your stay to be comfortable and relaxing. We hope to see you again very soon.
Batavia, Ohio
Reviewed December 19, 2010

I usually stay at Marriott hotels. I found this hotel to be about $50 cheaper than the nearby Fairfield Inn so I decided to give them a try. The hotel was very nice. Staff was friendly. Hotel was clean. Although it was located next to I-44, the hotel was very quiet. The beds were very comfortable.

The free breakfast was okay. Not a big variety to choose from. The hot meal consisted of biscuits and gravy and scrambled eggs which was very good. You could make your own waffles.

The only small disappointment was that coffee wasn't available 24 hours a day which is offered at other hotels. All in all, not a bad place to stay. I would stay again.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
PJF49, Public Relations Manager at Quality Inn Saint Robert, responded to this review, April 6, 2011
Dear Sir:

We appreciate that you chose to stay at the Quality Inn and that you found it to be a very nice hotel, especially for the price. We will take your comments into consideration and implement them as soon as possible. Thank you so very much for your remarks. We hope to see you again in the near future.